Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren/mast cycle, lets do this!

Admiral46

Registered
Good evening everyone, i have read a lot about tren and this being by 5th cycle I am going to dive into the deep end now. I am 46 and 220 pounds at 12% bf. my cycle will look like this:

Tren E 300mgs a week
Mast E 500mgs a week

How long would you run this cycle and would you adjust the dosages or keep things as is ?

Well you will get varying opinions. Me personally, I would run tren ace. Especially for a first cycle. I would run it at 300 and keep your mast where it is. But......I would run a test base. Some will say not necessary and that’s their opinion. I don’t agree. I’m actually running 315 tren ace now with 400 mast e and 400 test e.

masteron is a lot of injections for a cycle you won't run past 8 weeks

pick proviron instead and do 25mgs a day along with 250mg tren.. aim for 8 weeks but stop earlier if the sides get too bad

Well you will get varying opinions. Me personally, I would run tren ace. Especially for a first cycle. I would run it at 300 and keep your mast where it is. But......I would run a test base. Some will say not necessary and that’s their opinion. I don’t agree. I’m actually running 315 tren ace now with 400 mast e and 400 test e.
This right here. Running ace is a great choice for first tren experiences. Sides can kick in faster for "some" people so it can give them an idea on what to expect and if they need to ditch it. Heart burn is the first side I get, sometimes in just a matter of days.
That is the worst thing about tren is the heartburn, I can bear it I end up ditching most times.

With tren you really do not need much. 200-300mg per week is plenty. You might not even need the mast with tren since you will already have pretty hard muscles. Overall the plan is well designed though.

With tren you really do not need much. 200-300mg per week is plenty. You might not even need the mast with tren since you will already have pretty hard muscles. Overall the plan is well designed though.
Truth.. People place it in the "mg" ratio that other common oils are used at, roughly 400-600mg range with other oils.. tren can achieve more with a 1/3 of that while competing with 2 compound at 600mgs.

This right here. Running ace is a great choice for first tren experiences. Sides can kick in faster for "some" people so it can give them an idea on what to expect and if they need to ditch it. Heart burn is the first side I get, sometimes in just a matter of days.
That is the worst thing about tren is the heartburn, I can bear it I end up ditching most times.

Oh the heart burn is insane for me on it as well. I take prilosec supplemented with tums and it still gets out of hand.

Back
Top Bottom