Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Night Sweats

ViperRacing31

So what's up with the science here... So why is it that tren makes you sweat at night, but during the day at work or wherever you're not sweating your ass off?

^^^

The reason for why tren' causes night sweats is still open to a certain amount of debate. One theory has to do with the fact that tren' serves to increase the body's metabolic rate to the point to where the body is simply working so much harder. In turn, and much like how hard physical exertion causes us to sweat, tren' also causes us to sweat. So, ultimately, and if that theory is accurate, tren' causes us to sweat because it is so very powerful - in fact, it is five-times more powerful than is test'.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you currently experiencing tren'-induced night sweats, Viper?

^^^

The reason for why tren' causes night sweats is still open to a certain amount of debate. One theory has to do with the fact that tren' serves to increase the body's metabolic rate to the point to where the body is simply working so much harder. In turn, and much like how hard physical exertion causes us to sweat, tren' also causes us to sweat. So, ultimately, and if that theory is accurate, tren' causes us to sweat because it is so very powerful - in fact, it is five-times more powerful than is test'.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you currently experiencing tren'-induced night sweats, Viper?

Yes I know about that. But why at night? You never hear anyone say I have day sweats throughout the day. But...here's the thing with that, the sweating happens when people are sleeping, not when they are awake..which would have people terming it.."night sweats"

I work a third shift job, so at night I'm not sweating. Its only when sleeping. My sleep happens during the day, but we can still consider that a "night sweat"

So I suppose the question should have been.... Why does Tren make you sweat while you're sleeping only.

- - - Updated - - -

The metabolic rate must be quicker/higher at "night"... Or whenever you're sleeping...thus "night sweats"

i am hot on tren 24/7

you don't notice it during the day because you are eating and spreading out food so you don't experience the hypo symptoms.. and plus at night your body is detoxing and part of detox is sweating to cool itself down and release toxins. your body purposely will raise and lower its temperature at night with or without tren so it doesn't matter

my advice is spread carbs out and drink some apple juice or honey at night to keep your blood sugar stable.. and keep your room extra cool

i am hot on tren 24/7

you don't notice it during the day because you are eating and spreading out food so you don't experience the hypo symptoms.. and plus at night your body is detoxing and part of detox is sweating to cool itself down and release toxins. your body purposely will raise and lower its temperature at night with or without tren so it doesn't matter

my advice is spread carbs out and drink some apple juice or honey at night to keep your blood sugar stable.. and keep your room extra cool

And there you have it.

I was just going to say, my hubby was hot all the time on tren.

The science. ..has to do with the influx of hormones. Simular to "hot flashes" for women when they are menstruating, pregnant or menupausal.

i am hot on tren 24/7

I'll take that answer.

I am just like Steve. I am hot all day long. I just don't sweat until sleeping. It does suck but honestly it is just part of the game with tren. Some things will help reduce the side effects but you will likely still have some uncomfortable ones.

Back
Top Bottom