Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tren Problems

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Tren Problems

I posted about this cycle before I started. However, I am now almost 4 weeks into it (500 test E, 250 Tren E) and am having some real digestive issues. My stomach is almost constantly upset. Iíve never felt like this before in my life, so Iím assuming this must be the Tren. Itís so so uncomfortable that Iím thinking of dropping the Tren all together and replacing it with NPP and Mast for the remainder of the cycle. Please let me know what you think or what experience you have with massive indigestion from Tren. Thank you.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Csjcbson View Post
    I posted about this cycle before I started. However, I am now almost 4 weeks into it (500 test E, 250 Tren E) and am having some real digestive issues. My stomach is almost constantly upset. Iíve never felt like this before in my life, so Iím assuming this must be the Tren. Itís so so uncomfortable that Iím thinking of dropping the Tren all together and replacing it with NPP and Mast for the remainder of the cycle. Please let me know what you think or what experience you have with massive indigestion from Tren. Thank you.
    I ran into this issue at about 8 weeks. Wasn't super bad but not comfortable. Only had 2 weeks left so stuck it out. I was taking 350/wk. Can't comment on your replacement plan though. I'll leave that up to the more schooled guys. Just letting you know your not the only one.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My preference would be to stay the course. I donít like switching compounds as it adds a bunch of other variables that I donít want to deal with. Iím adding some enzymes, probiotics, and bicarbonate soda multiple times per day to combat the bloat and discomfort. Hopefully that resolves the issue, or at least makes it more manageable.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    tren is extremely inflammatory in the body so expect your gut to take a beating while on it. has to do with PGF2A effects in the body. it is the same reason you will notice 2-3 weeks after you stop tren you look more ripped in the mirror once that inflammation abates

unfortunately those enzymes and probiotics won't do anything to help with this. the thing i would suggest you do is drop the test right now. go 2 more weeks with just the tren and then come off the cycle. nothing wrong with using tren for 6 weeks and stopping
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You should try changing diet before changing steroids IMO. Add psyllium husk 2 tbsp daily with daily probiotics and prebiotics and digestive enzymes with each meal, add green tea too and see how you feel.

I had indigestion before you're not the first, but it's not always cycle related.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro finish the cycle and quit being weak ass. cmon bro, you better than this. all over a tummy ache? bro when i'm on tanker one time i had to take huge dump and i held that shit for 8 hours straight

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Never used tren so I can't say. But it sounds unlikely

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Havenít tried tren yet. Will let you know in a month or so lol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    never had such a problem, maybe tren is not for you.
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> Purity Source Labs

Join to the only one FaceBook Group

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This is very normal with tren. Its not for everybody. Stomach issues on it are common.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast