Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Questions

Frogznlogz

Growing Brother
Was wondering if anyone has experienced developing post injection pain along with a big knot from Tren E over time with use. I never had a problem before, but now Tren gives me the same PIP as the Test 500 I injected straight (before I knew better.) Even when I diluted it down to 1 part Tren E 200mg/ml to 9 parts Ment at 50mg/ml I still got the pain ( 1 ml total liquid.)

Also was wondering if other steroids have the same nutrient partitioning properties as Tren? Do all steroids do that?

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Forgot to add that I've tried a couple of different brands of Tren from different sellers with the same effect.

A lump is a shitty lab and you’ve just used to many bunk labs no gear gives lumps unless it’s high ba eo and to much solvents poorly brewed bad chef

A lump is a shitty lab and you’ve just used to many bunk labs no gear gives lumps unless it’s high ba eo and to much solvents poorly brewed bad chef

I don't want to call out names of sellers or brands but I only purchase from board trusted sources and got the same reaction from 3 different trusted brands (2 different sellers). It IS possible the gear is the issue, but now that I think about it, I have always had PIP with Tren ace.

I don't want to call out names of sellers or brands but I only purchase from board trusted sources and got the same reaction from 3 different trusted brands (2 different sellers). It IS possible the gear is the issue, but now that I think about it, I have always had PIP with Tren ace.
Are you pinning the same spots ?

Pip you can get from bad injection tren normally will but never ever a lump any lump redness swelling is bad pip different even pharmacy sust causes pip I’ve heard never used but lump bad sign

Are you pinning the same spots ?

With the Tren I've been using mostly glutes because the PIP is easier to deal with there, but have also used deltoid one time and quad when I diluted it down with Ment. My weekly Tren E is 1ml 200mg along with TRT dose of Test E. The deltoid shot was just 1ml of Tren and I regretted it because Im a side sleeper.

With the Tren I've been using mostly glutes because the PIP is easier to deal with there, but have also used deltoid one time and quad when I diluted it down with Ment. My weekly Tren E is 1ml 200mg along with TRT dose of Test E. The deltoid shot was just 1ml of Tren and I regretted it because Im a side sleeper.

If you continually pin the same areas over and over your going to encounter some problems. Not saying this is the cause of yours but definitely rotate sites consistently.
Otherwise your gonna build up scar tissue and yes you can irritate that area.

Pip you can get from bad injection tren normally will but never ever a lump any lump redness swelling is bad pip different even pharmacy sust causes pip I’ve heard never used but lump bad sign

I used to get the same thing from Test 500 before I realized it had to be diluted. (Well, feels identical) Painful lump that actually feels warmer to the touch, lasts about a week. I think maybe I'm developing a sensitivity to it or something, that's why I wanted to ask here, see if anyone has heard of such a thing.

Was wondering if anyone has experienced developing post injection pain along with a big knot from Tren E over time with use. I never had a problem before, but now Tren gives me the same PIP as the Test 500 I injected straight (before I knew better.) Even when I diluted it down to 1 part Tren E 200mg/ml to 9 parts Ment at 50mg/ml I still got the pain ( 1 ml total liquid.)

Also was wondering if other steroids have the same nutrient partitioning properties as Tren? Do all steroids do that?

Brother never got that from tren E , is probably the ment , or you are injecting same place many times . never shoot same place before 7 days

Brother never got that from tren E , is probably the ment , or you are injecting same place many times . never shoot same place before 7 days

Ment doesn't give me any problems, 6 days a week I pin just 1ml of ment. Diluted or straight Tren gives me the issue, unless having Ment in my system is the issue.

tren doesn't agree with you then it sounds like. try diluting the shit out of it or use a tren blend.

I did dilute it, 1/10 ml of Tren to 9/10ml of Ment and still had some PIP. I have some sterile oil I bought a while back to dilute test 500, but never used it I can try that. It just sucks because I Love Tren. Well, it's a Love/Hate relationship kinda like a girl you go out with because the sex is great but she's a psycho and when you stop seeing her you're so glad, but after a while you miss the fun part of her being crazy and want to go out with her again. 😅

It's strange too that nobody here has heard of this happening with the many decades of combined knowledge. I wonder too, if an anti inflammatory would help. 🤔

I had trenbolone cause me pain time after time but not all brands and not all injection sites.

Shoulder injections I had lumps and pain from tren but glutes it was fine just a bit painful. Depends on the brand really.

Btw ment is painful too lol, try diluting the trenbolone with 100mgs of primobolan or 100mgs of masteron, I found those shots less painful.

Tren alone doesn't give me any pain, no PIPs. Unlike Testosterone both C and E which cause me enough annoyance ...

I am currently injecting 1.5ml (300mg) into the vastus lateral muscle, once a week, and I feel great.

Back
Top Bottom