Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Tren Questions

  1. #1
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    141
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Tren Questions

    Was wondering if anyone has experienced developing post injection pain along with a big knot from Tren E over time with use. I never had a problem before, but now Tren gives me the same PIP as the Test 500 I injected straight (before I knew better.) Even when I diluted it down to 1 part Tren E 200mg/ml to 9 parts Ment at 50mg/ml I still got the pain ( 1 ml total liquid.)

    Also was wondering if other steroids have the same nutrient partitioning properties as Tren? Do all steroids do that?

    Thank you in advance for your replies.

  2. #2
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    141
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Forgot to add that I've tried a couple of different brands of Tren from different sellers with the same effect.

  3. #3
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    283
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    A lump is a shitty lab and youíve just used to many bunk labs no gear gives lumps unless itís high ba eo and to much solvents poorly brewed bad chef

  4. #4
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    141
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenW29 View Post
    A lump is a shitty lab and youíve just used to many bunk labs no gear gives lumps unless itís high ba eo and to much solvents poorly brewed bad chef
    I don't want to call out names of sellers or brands but I only purchase from board trusted sources and got the same reaction from 3 different trusted brands (2 different sellers). It IS possible the gear is the issue, but now that I think about it, I have always had PIP with Tren ace.

  5. #5
    EVO V.I.P. macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,514
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogznlogz View Post
    I don't want to call out names of sellers or brands but I only purchase from board trusted sources and got the same reaction from 3 different trusted brands (2 different sellers). It IS possible the gear is the issue, but now that I think about it, I have always had PIP with Tren ace.
    Are you pinning the same spots ?


  6. #6
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    283
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogznlogz View Post
    I don't want to call out names of sellers or brands but I only purchase from board trusted sources and got the same reaction from 3 different trusted brands (2 different sellers). It IS possible the gear is the issue, but now that I think about it, I have always had PIP with Tren ace.
    Pip you can get from bad injection tren normally will but never ever a lump any lump redness swelling is bad pip different even pharmacy sust causes pip Iíve heard never used but lump bad sign

  7. #7
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    141
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Are you pinning the same spots ?
    With the Tren I've been using mostly glutes because the PIP is easier to deal with there, but have also used deltoid one time and quad when I diluted it down with Ment. My weekly Tren E is 1ml 200mg along with TRT dose of Test E. The deltoid shot was just 1ml of Tren and I regretted it because Im a side sleeper.

  8. #8
    EVO V.I.P. macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,514
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogznlogz View Post
    With the Tren I've been using mostly glutes because the PIP is easier to deal with there, but have also used deltoid one time and quad when I diluted it down with Ment. My weekly Tren E is 1ml 200mg along with TRT dose of Test E. The deltoid shot was just 1ml of Tren and I regretted it because Im a side sleeper.
    If you continually pin the same areas over and over your going to encounter some problems. Not saying this is the cause of yours but definitely rotate sites consistently.
    Otherwise your gonna build up scar tissue and yes you can irritate that area.


  9. #9
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    141
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenW29 View Post
    Pip you can get from bad injection tren normally will but never ever a lump any lump redness swelling is bad pip different even pharmacy sust causes pip Iíve heard never used but lump bad sign
    I used to get the same thing from Test 500 before I realized it had to be diluted. (Well, feels identical) Painful lump that actually feels warmer to the touch, lasts about a week. I think maybe I'm developing a sensitivity to it or something, that's why I wanted to ask here, see if anyone has heard of such a thing.

  10. #10
    EVO V.I.P. MONSTRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,415
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogznlogz View Post
    Was wondering if anyone has experienced developing post injection pain along with a big knot from Tren E over time with use. I never had a problem before, but now Tren gives me the same PIP as the Test 500 I injected straight (before I knew better.) Even when I diluted it down to 1 part Tren E 200mg/ml to 9 parts Ment at 50mg/ml I still got the pain ( 1 ml total liquid.)

    Also was wondering if other steroids have the same nutrient partitioning properties as Tren? Do all steroids do that?

    Thank you in advance for your replies.
    Brother never got that from tren E , is probably the ment , or you are injecting same place many times . never shoot same place before 7 days

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Test E and Tren Ace Cycle questions
    By Evilbeaver in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-02-2015, 03:05 AM
  2. Sust/tren/bold questions
    By Fili in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-31-2014, 12:49 PM
  3. Triple stack questions/SARM's questions
    By EER in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-24-2013, 03:34 PM
  4. Beastdrol+anadrol stack questions/cycle questions
    By doog in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-10-2011, 06:23 AM
  5. tren questions?
    By tonyb in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 08:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •