Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tren A reaction?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Tren A reaction?

I have used Tren E for several cycles and never had a problem with it, but when I use Tren A (yesterday) I have a lot of PIP with swelling and it even feels warm to the touch. It happened to me about 2 years ago, too and I chocked it up to being bad gear. I even had a bad injection that wasn't deep enough and it turned into a big red 6-7 inch circle that was very painful and lasted a couple of weeks. That wasn't a giant lump, it was more of an indentation.

Does anyone else have problems with Tren A? I've used NPP with no issues and test prop also with no issues.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Generally speaking, I tend to get PIP with high concentration anything. Specially prop 125/150mg.
    Diluting it in more oil to about half strength always fixes it and removes any pip.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Generally speaking, I tend to get PIP with high concentration anything. Specially prop 125/150mg.
    Diluting it in more oil to about half strength always fixes it and removes any pip.
    Yeah, that might be it. It does feel like the Test 500 when I didn't know any better and shot that straight. But it's only 100mg / ml. Is the acetate ester "bigger" in that 100mg/ ml would give me pip and 200mg / ml of the E ester not give me pip? (Sorry if that's worded funny, am kinda mentally fatigued)

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogznlogz View Post
    Yeah, that might be it. It does feel like the Test 500 when I didn't know any better and shot that straight. But it's only 100mg / ml. Is the acetate ester "bigger" in that 100mg/ ml would give me pip and 200mg / ml of the E ester not give me pip? (Sorry if that's worded funny, am kinda mentally fatigued)
    Different esters can suspend different amount of raw compound. I've honestly forgot the math for them
    I've done a whole tren a/test prop cycle for 12 weeks and did ED pinning and PIP is honestly bit weird.
    Some brands/oils just give me pip 100/100 times... Some other ones, I get pip maybe 1/10th injection.
    And some brands, I never get pip at all.

The only difference i've noticed is that the carrier oil has been different. Maybe that's why diluting the oil has helped me?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The PIP can be due to higher melting points of certain esters as they will be more likely to crystallize in place than those with lower melting points.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogznlogz View Post
    I have used Tren E for several cycles and never had a problem with it, but when I use Tren A (yesterday) I have a lot of PIP with swelling and it even feels warm to the touch. It happened to me about 2 years ago, too and I chocked it up to being bad gear. I even had a bad injection that wasn't deep enough and it turned into a big red 6-7 inch circle that was very painful and lasted a couple of weeks. That wasn't a giant lump, it was more of an indentation.

Does anyone else have problems with Tren A? I've used NPP with no issues and test prop also with no issues.
    I am thinking about using tren E. How long do you cycle it for? I am thinking about doing 400 mg per week. The first 4 weeks together with 50 mg tren acetate per day.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monkofdarkness View Post
    I am thinking about using tren E. How long do you cycle it for? I am thinking about doing 400 mg per week. The first 4 weeks together with 50 mg tren acetate per day.
    Damn dude that would be a lot of tren ! I would just stick with the tren E . There's no need to mix them and 750 of tren is too high in my opinion

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbormaster View Post
    Damn dude that would be a lot of tren ! I would just stick with the tren E . There's no need to mix them and 750 of tren is too high in my opinion
    How long would you cycle it for?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monkofdarkness View Post
    How long would you cycle it for?
    My personal opinion is that tren should only be used for specific purposes and only if the benefits outweigh the side effects. Personally I think it should only be used by people who have pretty extensive experience with steroids and have a good handle on where they are at physically and mentally. Even when I was competing at regional NPC I never used more than 700mgs/week and 10 weeks max and I wouldn't suggest it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbormaster View Post
    My personal opinion is that tren should only be used for specific purposes and only if the benefits outweigh the side effects. Personally I think it should only be used by people who have pretty extensive experience with steroids and have a good handle on where they are at physically and mentally. Even when I was competing at regional NPC I never used more than 700mgs/week and 10 weeks max and I wouldn't suggest it.
    i agree with you all the way... tren is an entirely different ball game and even experienced users will find that over time, tren will affect them differently... its a head game at all times with tren... it can wreck you mentally both with being confusing and because it can give you such and up and down mood and attitude... its something you dont want to use too often and dont ever want to try to get greedy with... there's just so many other compounds where you can avoid a lot of these issues with ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast