Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tren Recomp Not Working?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Tren Recomp Not Working?

I'm 3 weeks into a 50mg ed of Tren A and 133mg of Test e3d. I have been eating at an 850 calorie daily deficit. I've put on about 8lbs but I've noticed that I haven't lost any fat (at least I can't tell by looking in the mirror). I originally was going to do only 400 deficit but because my BF% is over 30 I decided to up the deficit. I'm confused as to why no clear fat loss.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by copaaz View Post
    I'm 3 weeks into a 50mg ed of Tren A and 133mg of Test e3d. I have been eating at an 850 calorie daily deficit. I've put on about 8lbs but I've noticed that I haven't lost any fat (at least I can't tell by looking in the mirror). I originally was going to do only 400 deficit but because my BF% is over 30 I decided to up the deficit. I'm confused as to why no clear fat loss.
    Man you're running a cycle at over 30 bf%?

You wont see a recomp under all that pudge in 3 weeks. Even with a short ester.

Have you been doing cardio? 350mg of TrenA is a good dose. It will get harder to do cardio as you go on.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I was going to do a 12 week Tren cycle but I'm thinking of stopping that and going to a TRT dose of Test, maybe 200mg wk and then doing a cut for 12-16 weeks.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I hope this is a troll post and not real.

If you're serious, I would definitely suggest stopping your cycle immediately. 200 mg is high end of TRT, I would not even run a TRT dose, unless it's medically necessary. Pretty sure you'll need at least a light PCT since you've been on a few weeks.

I would ask for the rest of your stats but honestly it doesn't really matter. >30% body fat is all I need to hear to know steroids is a terrible fucking idea.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by copaaz View Post
    Are you sure your tren is legit?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I honestly feel like this is a very bad plan, and there is no way you should be cycling at that bf%. Your going to lose a lot of efficacy and deal with much higher estrogen and cardiovascular stress. Steroids are not at all fat burners, and it is equally misinformed to expect that effect. They can preserve muscle tissue during a hard cut though. Right now what you need to be doing is fixing your diet and training. Once you have dialed that in and reached a reasonable bf%, then you can consider PEDs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Everyone is right - wtf are you doing asking for recomp advice at 30% bodyfat

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    SMFH... who on earth recomps at 30% fat... lets just forget the craziness of using steroids in that condition... the only focus you should have is learning how to diet and train with discipline and consistency... THATS IT right now..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Never should have cycled being that out of shape. Especially with tren. You probably aren't losing because obviously you have diet problems if you're that fat. Tren isnt going to replace a bad diet

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have a question, even if using AAS of an type, shouldnít you still lose weight if you are in a true calorie deficit? OP said he is in a 850 calorie deficit but gained 8#. My knowledge of nutrition isnít great but I at least know you donít gain weight in a calorie deficit so I was wondering if AAS can have an effect on that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast