Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Recomp Not Working?

copaaz

Registered
I'm 3 weeks into a 50mg ed of Tren A and 133mg of Test e3d. I have been eating at an 850 calorie daily deficit. I've put on about 8lbs but I've noticed that I haven't lost any fat (at least I can't tell by looking in the mirror). I originally was going to do only 400 deficit but because my BF% is over 30 I decided to up the deficit. I'm confused as to why no clear fat loss.

I'm 3 weeks into a 50mg ed of Tren A and 133mg of Test e3d. I have been eating at an 850 calorie daily deficit. I've put on about 8lbs but I've noticed that I haven't lost any fat (at least I can't tell by looking in the mirror). I originally was going to do only 400 deficit but because my BF% is over 30 I decided to up the deficit. I'm confused as to why no clear fat loss.
Man you're running a cycle at over 30 bf%?

You wont see a recomp under all that pudge in 3 weeks. Even with a short ester.

Have you been doing cardio? 350mg of TrenA is a good dose. It will get harder to do cardio as you go on.

I was going to do a 12 week Tren cycle but I'm thinking of stopping that and going to a TRT dose of Test, maybe 200mg wk and then doing a cut for 12-16 weeks.

I hope this is a troll post and not real.

If you're serious, I would definitely suggest stopping your cycle immediately. 200 mg is high end of TRT, I would not even run a TRT dose, unless it's medically necessary. Pretty sure you'll need at least a light PCT since you've been on a few weeks.

I would ask for the rest of your stats but honestly it doesn't really matter. >30% body fat is all I need to hear to know steroids is a terrible fucking idea.

Are you sure your tren is legit?

I honestly feel like this is a very bad plan, and there is no way you should be cycling at that bf%. Your going to lose a lot of efficacy and deal with much higher estrogen and cardiovascular stress. Steroids are not at all fat burners, and it is equally misinformed to expect that effect. They can preserve muscle tissue during a hard cut though. Right now what you need to be doing is fixing your diet and training. Once you have dialed that in and reached a reasonable bf%, then you can consider PEDs

SMFH... who on earth recomps at 30% fat... lets just forget the craziness of using steroids in that condition... the only focus you should have is learning how to diet and train with discipline and consistency... THATS IT right now..

Never should have cycled being that out of shape. Especially with tren. You probably aren't losing because obviously you have diet problems if you're that fat. Tren isnt going to replace a bad diet

I have a question, even if using AAS of an type, shouldn’t you still lose weight if you are in a true calorie deficit? OP said he is in a 850 calorie deficit but gained 8#. My knowledge of nutrition isn’t great but I at least know you don’t gain weight in a calorie deficit so I was wondering if AAS can have an effect on that.

I have a question, even if using AAS of an type, shouldn’t you still lose weight if you are in a true calorie deficit? OP said he is in a 850 calorie deficit but gained 8#. My knowledge of nutrition isn’t great but I at least know you don’t gain weight in a calorie deficit so I was wondering if AAS can have an effect on that.

calorie deficits don't cause weight loss, maybe at first. but the body simply adjusts to that and lowers your metabolic rate. that is why eating in a calorie deficit is stupid and not how you lose weight permanently

the OP should have came to me first and learned how to eat properly to lose fat, or read my Ebook in my signature. steroids are not something he should be using

Ignoring the calorie thing for a second it depends. Most can and often do (in those it works for) stay the same weight on the scale but change. So lose fat / and gain the equal amount of muscle.

Personally I'd just pick one - lose weight OR add muscle.

In theory yes. But the higher your BF is the more likely you are to have side effects. There are just way to many variables in this situation to say. My guess is two things. One he is not actually in a 850 calorie deficit. That is basically starving yourself. Two he is bloated and the weight is water weight because his body his saying WTF is going on. Your body has interesting ways of knowing and telling you what you're doing is not good. Its up to you to listen.

alright guys, thanks for the advice. I've decided that I'm going to shut this cycle down and focus on loosing at least 50lbs of fat and then reevaluating things at that point.

That is if he is truly in a defecit like he says. Many people underestimate their intake when cutting drastically, especially those with higher bodyfat. That may or may not be the case here, but it's a very very common thing we see all the time

Back
Top Bottom