Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren side effects

darrylmortenson

Registered
I have done tren once before dont remeber any sides. i see alot of posts with guys warning of sides that come with using tren.
what are the most common sides associated with tren?

high blood pressure, sweat like crazy, and hairline issues ... some don't get any sides

high blood pressure, sweat like crazy, and hairline issues ... some don't get any sides

I’ve experienced all these and aggression. And I’m a very laid back dude. It just depends on person. Whenever someone asks me about tren I just say that you’re gonna look great and feel like shit. So weigh the benefits.

You will get so many different answers as it's individual. I personally get night sweats and slightly raised blood pressure. I mentally feel amazing on tren, almost euphoric

I am this exact same way.

Yeh tren makes me feel amazing.
I use caber with it, or then u get the bad prolactin sides... Jealously, moody, limp dick ect ect.

Also if ur estrogen is out on cycle and u use tren, than you will have heaps of bad sides and feel really bad... Mix that with hi prolactin and that's why u get some say they love it, others don't.

I have done tren once before dont remeber any sides. i see alot of posts with guys warning of sides that come with using tren.
what are the most common sides associated with tren?

All those you saw mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom