Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren solo week 4 update

sisir012

Advanced Cyborg Brother
Here is my cycle update everything is ok this week I will drop my calorie, no blood presser issue or other but the only issue I have been found which is an aggregation but it's ok I am pre-deposit it ,no hair loss found till now and hot flashes make me very comfortable because now is a wintertime i will run this cycle 8 weeks and my diet on point but sometimes I feel sugar crave, here are some my pic
98a3acb7cb1dcd17d7fc8edfe762e52c.jpg
7797b3c9d837384b5f34dea5cc7f9e9d.jpg

Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk

wait... but all the bro science gurus say you HAVE TO use test with tren or you will lose everything and die?

i'm being sarcastic

tren solo works great..
Care to elaborate on the positives/negatives of running tren both with a TRT dose and without test? Just curious....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Care to elaborate on the positives/negatives of running tren both with a TRT dose and without test? Just curious....

a TRT dose of test would be the max i would ever use with tren.

anything more and side effects will increase across the board. i mean it is more androgens, more estrogenic activity, more DHT sides, etc. i see no advantage unless you simply want to move the scale up

a TRT dose of test would be the max i would ever use with tren.

anything more and side effects will increase across the board. i mean it is more androgens, more estrogenic activity, more DHT sides, etc. i see no advantage unless you simply want to move the scale up
Yea I've always been a TRT with tren guy. I'm jumping on a cycle in a few weeks that I'll be logging, and running 100mg ace EOD, 30mg tbol ED and 50mg prop EOD weeks 8-12. Goal of cycle is lean muscle gain and recomp. For the 1st 4 weeks I'll be running 100mg prop EOD and 30mg tbol EOD. Just been considering dropping the prop all together once I start ace

wait... but all the bro science gurus say you HAVE TO use test with tren or you will lose everything and die?

i'm being sarcastic

tren solo works great..
Not only that some guru says you must stack with t3 but today I will post my blood work report for thyroid let see what happen

You're quite welcome, sir. Are you experiencing any issues with insomnia?
No but just aggregation and short temper and hot flash but its ok if I add some anavar or winny with tren then it would be a magic i recommend use anavar or tbol with tren solo

You're quite welcome, sir. Are you experiencing any issues with insomnia?
I just finished my morning 20min cardio no cardio issue only issue is heavy smoke here I will do my 2nd cardio

No but just aggregation and short temper and hot flash but its ok if I add some anavar or winny with tren then it would be a magic i recommend use anavar or tbol with tren solo

One year ago jp told me before a bed just one spoon raw honey can prevent this issue especially on tren

Do you have any pre-cycle pics to compare to?
Yes i compare when i see my mid-cycle pic but food temptation slow down my progress in this winter we celebrate some food festival some i can control myself but some time not

Oh yeah, the same old same old. Be careful, bro.

Oh yeah, the same old same old. Be careful, bro.
Yes this issue hurts me lots ,3 year ago an incident happen when I did my 1st cycle I hit a policeman badly even I wanted to kill them my gf save him it would be very dangerous but i escape unfortunately

Yes this issue hurts me lots ,3 year ago an incident happen when I did my 1st cycle I hit a policeman badly even I wanted to kill them my gf save him it would be very dangerous but i escape unfortunately

WTF!? You assaulted a pig? Please tell us that you were kidding, sisir!

Back
Top Bottom