Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren and sweat + winstrol info

harrywho

Registered
Purple panda homebrew.
250 test
1-10 150 tren ace eod
1-4 50/75mg tbol.
6-10 either 90mg anavar or 50mg winstrol.
.25 caber e3d.
No ai required.

4 weeks cruise at 250 test + LGD.

4 weeks in gained 5kg.

5 years blast/cruise - with some time away from gym due to extended relationship breakdown arhh.

Anyway, man oh man tren makes you sweat a lot when ur having sex. Iv always found this. I try to stay away from over 500mg tren or I get really puffed out having sex. Should I do more cardio? Or iv heard about cardarine as a tren must? Mice getting cancer put me off cardarine.

Also winstrol I'm yet to use but I have it.

Week 9 and 10 I'll be in thailand for 2 weeks and there should be some good photo opps. So I'm thinking about trying winstrol, but I don't want to feel like asshole. What's it actually like? Does every one get the sore knees? Is it good for libido? I'll be in fucking Thailand lol so libido is key.
Libido is good right now, but not out of control like iv had on high test and tren, prob for the better. Very level no estrogen ups or downs. Low test isn't too bad.

I don't think winnie really affects my libido one way or the other to be honest (although I run proviron on cycle as well and that drives my libido through the roof). I use winnie in the closing weeks of some of my cycles (which I'm currently running my second week of winnie as I finish up a cycle now). For me it dries me up and hardens my muscles, but moreso increases my vascularity a bunch. At 50mg ed it does start to make my joints ache pretty quickly and I can't really run it more than 5 weeks.

If you are not happy with the side effects you are getting with high doses then cut it back. I think 450mg is also fairly high.
Also your cycle overall looks pretty heavy and it's no wonder you are feeling so bad. I mean tren + 2 other orals. You are putting yourself through quite a lot man.

I think you are overdoing it with the orals and tren brother !

Inject any acetate ester daily.

I used to do daily... But after a few years of blasting/cruising eod ain't so bad. For a while I liked using 200mg tren e with 100 eod tren ace. The tren e made for a smoother ride will doing ace eod.

These days been doing a lot of tren e. I like ace though.

- - - Updated - - -

The Tren Sweats are a well known side effect

I suppose cardarine may indirectly help sweats while fucking? Just easier to breath, less sweat? Haha fk.

I'm not worried, a good air conditioner, and hot sex is gonna get sweaty or is it even hot!!

- - - Updated - - -

Tren, Test, and Mast is plenty effective don't need any toxic orals.

Orals are a nice addition... Just have to make sure those liver enzymes go back to normal range.
Nice orals like tbol or anavar...
Tbol is quite good, I like it a fair bit now days.

I used to do daily... But after a few years of blasting/cruising eod ain't so bad. For a while I liked using 200mg tren e with 100 eod tren ace. The tren e made for a smoother ride will doing ace eod.

These days been doing a lot of tren e. I like ace though.

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose cardarine may indirectly help sweats while fucking? Just easier to breath, less sweat? Haha fk.

I'm not worried, a good air conditioner, and hot sex is gonna get sweaty or is it even hot!!

- - - Updated - - -

Orals are a nice addition... Just have to make sure those liver enzymes go back to normal range.
Nice orals like tbol or anavar...
Tbol is quite good, I like it a fair bit now days.

You can only hope lol

Back
Top Bottom