Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren/test bloodwork results

aketse

Registered
i just got my bloodwork at the end of tren ace/test cycle, can i get some feedback?

tren ace 350mg pw first 6 weeks, upped to 420mg for the last 3

test sust at 250mg pw

arimidex 0.25mg 2x pw
caber .5mg 2x pw

4e90d802a5d203d5361dc812129a8df4.jpg

what is the point of getting these items checked at the end of your cycle?

what you want to test on cycle is your lipids and organ numbers while on tren to see how bad it is straining things

all the info we have from what you posted is that you are shutdown which is supposed to happen

check the bloodwork link in my signature and go get proper bloodwork

this test was done while technically on cycle, just on the 2nd last day of the cycle. i did it as you saod to see what strain it was having on me

That's what I would expect to see on your bloodwork given the compound amounts and timing of the test really.

well, being that one of the common side effects of tren is to really hurt your cholesterol, im not sure how you could be surprised... your liver values are just insanely high and quite dangerous... thats why you are supposed to actually understand tren before you use it and have all the proper ancillaries on cycle.. i would absolutely be using dga organ st right now to start helping get these numbers down... dganutrition.com

Back
Top Bottom