Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren test cycle

What dosages did you run? Most guys get really bad side effects from tren because they run too much test with it.

Cardarine is great to include into tren cycles to help reduce side effects

There are many ways to cut, which is best for each individual depends...not everyone want to use something like winstrol or tren or clen and who knows what.
I don't think you even necessarily need certain "cutting" compounds to get cut.

I always start with the diet and training first to get things a rolling and once things start to get harder then assessing by how hard the individual is willing to push himself make the adjustments based on that.
If you are already in fairly good shape masteron for instance is a good hardener.

I love this thread perfect way to put it

you LOOK GOOD on the outside, you are stronger BUT you look like shit on the inside and feel like shit. that sums up tren perfectly. this is why i don't use that shit at this point of my life and don't plan to going forward.

I love this thread perfect way to put it

you LOOK GOOD on the outside, you are stronger BUT you look like shit on the inside and feel like shit. that sums up tren perfectly. this is why i don't use that shit at this point of my life and don't plan to going forward.
I agree completely. It's just not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom