Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren and test cycle not getting results

XBraxton

Registered
I'm looking to get some help to see what you think is going on here. I'm 3 weeks into a testosterone propionate and trenbolone acetate cycle. I'm doing 75 mg of the tren and 50 mg of the Prop every other day. the weird thing is I haven't had any results except gaining 3 kilos oh, no increase in strength at all. Do you think this is bunk?

it really depends on your situation, you can look at it as 3 kilos isn't a lot of weight. but that is like 10-11 pounds right? in just 21 days. that is 1/2 pound per day. i would say that is a lot of gains

I'm looking to get some help to see what you think is going on here. I'm 3 weeks into a testosterone propionate and trenbolone acetate cycle. I'm doing 75 mg of the tren and 50 mg of the Prop every other day. the weird thing is I haven't had any results except gaining 3 kilos oh, no increase in strength at all. Do you think this is bunk?

Sounds like you have fake steroids, you should get a different brand. Trenbolone 3 weeks in should have real good results especially stacked with test.

what was your goal from the cycle? you are running pretty low doses. Your test dose is a trt dose and your tren dose is moderate... you should be feeling more strength but 6 lbs in 3 weeks is not too bad at all.

They're not really strength drugs and you're running them low. The title says 'no results' yet, as you tell yourself, you've added close to 10lbs

Last edited:

You are only 3 weeks in man, that's hardly any time to really gauge anything. It is within the window of when changes will start happening but I wouldn't assess things because nothing I catching has happened yet.
Far as strength is concerned a lot of this can be dictated by your training and your diet. Give us a breakdown of what you're eating everyday, give us a detailed log of your macros.
And what does your training look like, please include sets reps, how long you rest for between sets and whatnot.

These drugs are simply tools they are not some magic bullet.

Sounds like you are making progress just not the progress you want. How’s your diet and training?

Yeah you gotta make sure youre looking at the highest quality sources.

Back
Top Bottom