Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren/test dosage

jarrenbull

Registered
hi there

Could you please give me the recommended dosage you feel is necessary for the following cycle and pct protocol.

tren Ace

Test Enthanate.

i have bought cabergoline for the prolactin issue that may occur on cycle.

i have all of it ready to roll i have used steroid before just so you know.

thank you!

I like to stack a mild steroid with tren.. primo, eq, tbol, or var. not a fan of stacking test with it, tren alone is powerful enough where it doesn't need an androgen

i would also highly suggest as a requirement to use n2guard and cardarine (sarms1). and for caber yes PSL sells it .. you are covered up and down

how many cycles have you ran? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

This.
It worries me a "bit" that he has used steroids in the past but then he comes here asking dosage recommendations for drugs like testosterone and on top of that what kind of PCT he should do.

thanks for the response guys..

i have run test only cycle.

test /var

test d bol before.

and i have always used hcg clomid and nolvadex on pct.

27 been training for very long time. 174 cm height 90 kg i would say 12-14% body fat.

hi there

Could you please give me the recommended dosage you feel is necessary for the following cycle and pct protocol.

tren Ace

Test Enthanate.

i have bought cabergoline for the prolactin issue that may occur on cycle.

i have all of it ready to roll i have used steroid before just so you know.

thank you!

In order to achieve what?

thanks for the response guys..

i have run test only cycle.

test /var

test d bol before.

and i have always used hcg clomid and nolvadex on pct.

27 been training for very long time. 174 cm height 90 kg i would say 12-14% body fat.
It's too early to be running tren. That is for advanced users only

I'd highly recommend you don't get on tren yet. It is a monster of a compound not to be taken lightly. Depending on your goals, maybe try test + deca, or experiment with some orals.

If you are set on test/tren id run 200mg/test enanthate a week and 250mg/tren enanthate a week.

I agree though with the others tren is harsh stuff for experienced users and you dont need test with tren you are better running tren with something milder like primo or the other compounds Steve mentions.

Will his testosterone not suppress if he runs just tren / with primo or Tbol ?

Will his testosterone not suppress if he runs just tren / with primo or Tbol ?

No it will still suppress its just that Tren is 5x as anabolic and androgenic as test so you dont need to run test with tren.

Tren will 100% suppress as will primo and tbol. Unlike other compounds Tren doesnt require a test base for best results you can run it solo.

Nothing wrong with a trt dose of test with Tren. A little E will help.
I would do test 150-200 2xw and Tren a 200 mg week eod. Would add mast a 300 a week as well. The synergy is almost magical especially if you’re sensitive and respond well to low doses.
Need an ai, caber, hcg, fish oil, LOTS OF WATER, eat clean highly nutritious food, and a serotonin precursor.

You'll be OK with 350 Tren Ace run your Test about the same.

In my opinion thats to high for a first run. On paper it’s 5x’s stronger than test, mg to mg. Real world results says about 3x stronger. 200mg Tren is like taking 600 mg test. 350 would be taking a gram.

In my opinion thats to high for a first run. On paper it’s 5x’s stronger than test, mg to mg. Real world results says about 3x stronger. 200mg Tren is like taking 600 mg test. 350 would be taking a gram.
Tren is nothing like Test whatsoever so I don't recommend comparing the two. I ran 350 on my first Tren cycle and tolerated it quite well. He can start at 200 but he'll want to increase it during the cycle. I know I did.

Tren is nothing like Test whatsoever so I don't recommend comparing the two. I ran 350 on my first Tren cycle and tolerated it quite well. He can start at 200 but he'll want to increase it during the cycle. I know I did.

Never said it was the same just that it’s a lot more powerful mg for mg. I did 225, made it 2 weeks before I had to tap out lol.

Im in the mindset you can always increase the dosage but if you hit nasty sides with Tren starting with a higher dose its miserable.

Personally ive never run Tren, to me its really the last resort. I have multiple good friends that all have run or are currently running Tren. Some can handle 400+mg tren a week other can barely handle 200mg/week.

All in your threshold for side effects. To each his own I personally wouldnt start higher than 200-250mg/week max. If you cant get good results with a 200-250mg/week dose of Test and 200-250mg/week of Tren then you are doing something wrong.

Back
Top Bottom