Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: tren/test dosage

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    2
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    tren/test dosage

    hi there


    Could you please give me the recommended dosage you feel is necessary for the following cycle and pct protocol.



    tren Ace

    Test Enthanate.

    i have bought cabergoline for the prolactin issue that may occur on cycle.

    i have all of it ready to roll i have used steroid before just so you know.

    thank you!

  2. #2
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    46,620
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I like to stack a mild steroid with tren.. primo, eq, tbol, or var. not a fan of stacking test with it, tren alone is powerful enough where it doesn't need an androgen

    i would also highly suggest as a requirement to use n2guard and cardarine (sarms1). and for caber yes PSL sells it .. you are covered up and down
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  3. #3
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother Hollywood305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,756
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    He needs an AI too...im assuming he has it on hand?

  4. #4
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22,789
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    how many cycles have you ran? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

  5. #5
    Banned Fella Finn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,350
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    how many cycles have you ran? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?
    This.
    It worries me a "bit" that he has used steroids in the past but then he comes here asking dosage recommendations for drugs like testosterone and on top of that what kind of PCT he should do.

  6. #6
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22,789
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    This.
    It worries me a "bit" that he has used steroids in the past but then he comes here asking dosage recommendations for drugs like testosterone and on top of that what kind of PCT he should do.
    I agree. Its not comforting at all

  7. #7
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    2
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    thanks for the response guys..

    i have run test only cycle.

    test /var

    test d bol before.

    and i have always used hcg clomid and nolvadex on pct.

    27 been training for very long time. 174 cm height 90 kg i would say 12-14% body fat.

  8. #8
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23,670
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrenbull View Post
    hi there


    Could you please give me the recommended dosage you feel is necessary for the following cycle and pct protocol.



    tren Ace

    Test Enthanate.

    i have bought cabergoline for the prolactin issue that may occur on cycle.

    i have all of it ready to roll i have used steroid before just so you know.

    thank you!
    In order to achieve what?

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  9. #9
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    13,556
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrenbull View Post
    thanks for the response guys..

    i have run test only cycle.

    test /var

    test d bol before.

    and i have always used hcg clomid and nolvadex on pct.

    27 been training for very long time. 174 cm height 90 kg i would say 12-14% body fat.
    It's too early to be running tren. That is for advanced users only

  10. #10
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,507
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you are set on test/tren id run 200mg/test enanthate a week and 250mg/tren enanthate a week.

    I agree though with the others tren is harsh stuff for experienced users and you dont need test with tren you are better running tren with something milder like primo or the other compounds Steve mentions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •