Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren with test or no? The great debate

Hollywood305

So instead of posting "why" test should or should not be used with tren because at the end of the day everyones body reacts differently...post YOUR expierence with Tren and if YOU used test with it or didnt use test. Please include your expierence as a whole with sides and gains.
Lets see how long before the thread gets derailed lol

I've always preferred using at least a low dose of test with it. I don't have any other fancy scientific reason for this, other than tren by itself is super suppressive to your own production and therefore it's a good idea to incorporate some test to counteract that.

I've found this works better for me and most people I've coached have said the same. But, like always there are exceptions to the rule so this is just my two cents on this topic.

I've always preferred using at least a low dose of test with it. I don't have any other fancy scientific reason for this, other than tren by itself is super suppressive to your own production and therefore it's a good idea to incorporate some test to counteract that.

I've found this works better for me and most people I've coached have said the same. But, like always there are exceptions to the rule so this is just my two cents on this topic.

Cool man thx for the reply

most people will say to use test with it on these forums, however the truth is you are better not stacking an androgen with tren if you want lower side effects

i never tell my clients to use test with tren, it is much better to use a mild anabolic like tbol, var, primo, or eq

most people will say to use test with it on these forums, however the truth is you are better not stacking an androgen with tren if you want lower side effects

i never tell my clients to use test with tren, it is much better to use a mild anabolic like tbol, var, primo, or eq

So is Test is a great base for cycles EXCEPT tren? And whats say your running 200mg of TrenA for 10weeks...what would reccomend for EQ? And how long?

So is Test is a great base for cycles EXCEPT tren? And whats say your running 200mg of TrenA for 10weeks...what would reccomend for EQ? And how long?

I put together articles on the subject here on how to stack steroids https://www.evolutionary.org/stacking-steroids-part-1/

there is a method to doing it for best results. if you stack 2 androgens together for example you increase your side effects significantly with little reward vs. risk. so it makes more sense to not stack them together

I’ve found that Tren is not for me. It makes me feel so shitty that I don’t even get gains from it. It actually hinders my workouts and whole life. I have ran it a couple times and will not ever run it again. Sides are just to harsh for me, but that doesn’t mean it will do the same to you.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

I’ve found that Tren is not for me. It makes me feel so shitty that I don’t even get gains from it. It actually hinders my workouts and whole life. I have ran it a couple times and will not ever run it again. Sides are just to harsh for me, but that doesn’t mean it will do the same to you.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

Did u try ace or enth?

- - - Updated - - -

PSL Sponsored Athlete

Did you run test with it? Did u run anything with it? How much and how long too lol...sorry but i wanna know

i would at least run a TRT dose of test while on tren. many now recommend running a higher tren than test dose anyway. not sure of the logic behind that. use ace not enanthate. tren enanthate sides are way harsher than acetate because of the much longer half life. ace you can flush much faster if the sides become too much to handle. ace has like a 3 day half life. enth is like 10.5 days. enth comes in a higher mg per cc ratio for some reason. 200-250 mg/cc instead of 75-100 mg/cc as is the case with ace. max dose for ace imo is 100 mg per day which i think is psychotic lol. me personally ive never run tren without test. be sure to have cabergoline on hand when running tren. high prolactin is not pleasant. 0.25 mg 2x/wk. tren comes with insomnia and night sweats but its not all that bad imo with ace. like i said enth at least for me was UNBEARABLE. so id run TRT with tren ace. start with 50 mg tren ace eod and go from there. have caber on hand and maybe melatonin for sleep. get ready to crank up the A/C lmao.

i would at least run a TRT dose of test while on tren. many now recommend running a higher tren than test dose anyway. not sure of the logic behind that. use ace not enanthate. tren enanthate sides are way harsher than acetate because of the much longer half life. ace you can flush much faster if the sides become too much to handle. ace has like a 3 day half life. enth is like 10.5 days. enth comes in a higher mg per cc ratio for some reason. 200-250 mg/cc instead of 75-100 mg/cc as is the case with ace. max dose for ace imo is 100 mg per day which i think is psychotic lol. me personally ive never run tren without test. be sure to have cabergoline on hand when running tren. high prolactin is not pleasant. 0.25 mg 2x/wk. tren comes with insomnia and night sweats but its not all that bad imo with ace. like i said enth at least for me was UNBEARABLE. so id run TRT with tren ace. start with 50 mg tren ace eod and go from there. have caber on hand and maybe melatonin for sleep. get ready to crank up the A/C lmao.

All good shit man thx for sharing

All good shit man thx for sharing

no problem

- - - Updated - - -

want to also throw in there that tren does have a serotonin lowering effect over time. this is why you shouldnt ever run it longer than 12 weeks. i often dont take my own advice tho lol. 2 things youll notice. a huge increase in strength and sex drive.

no problem

- - - Updated - - -

want to also throw in there that tren does have a serotonin lowering effect over time. this is why you shouldnt ever run it longer than 12 weeks. i often dont take my own advice tho lol. 2 things youll notice. a huge increase in strength and sex drive.
Both great sides lol

Back
Top Bottom