Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Tren/test prop and pct of nolva, clomid and aromasin.

  1. #1
    Ramapithecus
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Tren/test prop and pct of nolva, clomid and aromasin.

    Yoo whats going on guys I had some questions about the pct cycle, with the aromasin. I just turned 20 6'4" about 230 lean and football player, I've never done any steriods before this would be my first time taking them but right now im still working on my plan. I was going to cycle tren and test prop for 8 weeks, 50mg of tren and 100mg of test. but as for the pct I'm lowkey confused how to cycle the pct, you do it two two weeks after your last pin of test? and would you take nolva, clomid and aromasin at the same time? for a month? like I said I don't know much that's why i'm posting.
    Thanks andre

  2. #2
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,762
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro you should do the perfect pct....

    http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/a...ined-7556.html
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED



    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  3. #3
    why run tren with test? just run straight 1gram of testosterone, you'll do great.

  4. #4
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Va Beach, Va
    Posts
    213
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    1gram?! You realize he is 20 and never taken steroids before right? First I think at your age it's not a good idea to run steroids at all! Why you run sarms and maybe kickstart with a good ph. What are your goals? And what is your current bf% at your size I'm guessing your a line backer? But that would just be a guess tren is a great idea anyway for an athlete as it can severely hinder your cardio. Now there sarms such as cardarine which will help with those effects but it and probably will have some negative effect on your cardio

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,636
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bro, you are in no way ready to run any cycle right now, much less tren. You shouldn't run any aas at your age, you risk real long term damage not to mention that this is the time in your life that your natural test levels are their highest. Slow down and do a whole lot more research on aas before beginning anything. Seriously bro. You are in a great place here to learn. Hang out, read and learn, but don't get in a hurry. And by all means, never run tren as a first cycle. As you learn more about aas you will understand how crazy of an idea that is. Good luck bro and stick around.

  6. #6
    Growing Brother snakeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    US
    Posts
    287
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Tren is a beast! I advise against doing first cycle with it and I agree with the age thing. I did my first PH cycle at around age 23 and didn't get into harder stuff until last year. But we all know your going to do what you want. Deff research a ton more before you start and do keep first cycle simple, you have your whole life to experiment... and just curious, were you doing 50mg trn and 100 prop EOD or what.
    Ulter, your a goof. Ive done a few cycles and I know 1G/wk of test would fuck me up! my tits would be bigger than your moms! Somebody is going to eventually listen to you and end up hurting themselves

  7. #7
    Ramapithecus
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostZ71 View Post
    1gram?! You realize he is 20 and never taken steroids before right? First I think at your age it's not a good idea to run steroids at all! Why you run sarms and maybe kickstart with a good ph. What are your goals? And what is your current bf% at your size I'm guessing your a line backer? But that would just be a guess tren is a great idea anyway for an athlete as it can severely hinder your cardio. Now there sarms such as cardarine which will help with those effects but it and probably will have some negative effect on your cardio
    Thanks and I saw some stuff on sarms but havent really fully fiqured them out. My bf% is around 10-12% and naa im a tight end. My goal is honestly just to get big as shit before next season. Im grey shirting this season.

  8. #8
    Ramapithecus
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbird138 View Post
    Bro, you are in no way ready to run any cycle right now, much less tren. You shouldn't run any aas at your age, you risk real long term damage not to mention that this is the time in your life that your natural test levels are their highest. Slow down and do a whole lot more research on aas before beginning anything. Seriously bro. You are in a great place here to learn. Hang out, read and learn, but don't get in a hurry. And by all means, never run tren as a first cycle. As you learn more about aas you will understand how crazy of an idea that is. Good luck bro and stick around.
    Thanks bruh, yeah im on the edge of just staying natural and cycling. Right now im just doing research and asking around of what I should take, but why would you say running tren as your first cycle would be bad?

  9. #9
    Ramapithecus
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeman View Post
    Tren is a beast! I advise against doing first cycle with it and I agree with the age thing. I did my first PH cycle at around age 23 and didn't get into harder stuff until last year. But we all know your going to do what you want. Deff research a ton more before you start and do keep first cycle simple, you have your whole life to experiment... and just curious, were you doing 50mg trn and 100 prop EOD or what.
    Ulter, your a goof. Ive done a few cycles and I know 1G/wk of test would fuck me up! my tits would be bigger than your moms! Somebody is going to eventually listen to you and end up hurting themselves
    thanks, and what PH where you running in your first cycle? And yeah that was the plan eod. Yeah I really do but I want to get big as shit lol

  10. #10
    Ramapithecus
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Did some more research, I was thinking I might just wait a few years, I'll just stick with the supps any post or good supps for you guys can recommend? like bcaa's, creatine, and whey? stuff that can help mass growth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •