Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/test prop and pct of nolva, clomid and aromasin.

mixedathlete

Registered
Yoo whats going on guys I had some questions about the pct cycle, with the aromasin. I just turned 20 6'4" about 230 lean and football player, I've never done any steriods before this would be my first time taking them but right now im still working on my plan. I was going to cycle tren and test prop for 8 weeks, 50mg of tren and 100mg of test. but as for the pct I'm lowkey confused how to cycle the pct, you do it two two weeks after your last pin of test? and would you take nolva, clomid and aromasin at the same time? for a month? like I said I don't know much that's why i'm posting.
Thanks andre

1gram?! You realize he is 20 and never taken steroids before right? First I think at your age it's not a good idea to run steroids at all! Why you run sarms and maybe kickstart with a good ph. What are your goals? And what is your current bf% at your size I'm guessing your a line backer? But that would just be a guess tren is a great idea anyway for an athlete as it can severely hinder your cardio. Now there sarms such as cardarine which will help with those effects but it and probably will have some negative effect on your cardio

Bro, you are in no way ready to run any cycle right now, much less tren. You shouldn't run any aas at your age, you risk real long term damage not to mention that this is the time in your life that your natural test levels are their highest. Slow down and do a whole lot more research on aas before beginning anything. Seriously bro. You are in a great place here to learn. Hang out, read and learn, but don't get in a hurry. And by all means, never run tren as a first cycle. As you learn more about aas you will understand how crazy of an idea that is. Good luck bro and stick around.

Tren is a beast! I advise against doing first cycle with it and I agree with the age thing. I did my first PH cycle at around age 23 and didn't get into harder stuff until last year. But we all know your going to do what you want. Deff research a ton more before you start and do keep first cycle simple, you have your whole life to experiment... and just curious, were you doing 50mg trn and 100 prop EOD or what.
Ulter, your a goof. Ive done a few cycles and I know 1G/wk of test would fuck me up! my tits would be bigger than your moms! Somebody is going to eventually listen to you and end up hurting themselves

1gram?! You realize he is 20 and never taken steroids before right? First I think at your age it's not a good idea to run steroids at all! Why you run sarms and maybe kickstart with a good ph. What are your goals? And what is your current bf% at your size I'm guessing your a line backer? But that would just be a guess tren is a great idea anyway for an athlete as it can severely hinder your cardio. Now there sarms such as cardarine which will help with those effects but it and probably will have some negative effect on your cardio

Thanks and I saw some stuff on sarms but havent really fully fiqured them out. My bf% is around 10-12% and naa im a tight end. My goal is honestly just to get big as shit before next season. Im grey shirting this season.

Bro, you are in no way ready to run any cycle right now, much less tren. You shouldn't run any aas at your age, you risk real long term damage not to mention that this is the time in your life that your natural test levels are their highest. Slow down and do a whole lot more research on aas before beginning anything. Seriously bro. You are in a great place here to learn. Hang out, read and learn, but don't get in a hurry. And by all means, never run tren as a first cycle. As you learn more about aas you will understand how crazy of an idea that is. Good luck bro and stick around.

Thanks bruh, yeah im on the edge of just staying natural and cycling. Right now im just doing research and asking around of what I should take, but why would you say running tren as your first cycle would be bad?

Tren is a beast! I advise against doing first cycle with it and I agree with the age thing. I did my first PH cycle at around age 23 and didn't get into harder stuff until last year. But we all know your going to do what you want. Deff research a ton more before you start and do keep first cycle simple, you have your whole life to experiment... and just curious, were you doing 50mg trn and 100 prop EOD or what.
Ulter, your a goof. Ive done a few cycles and I know 1G/wk of test would fuck me up! my tits would be bigger than your moms! Somebody is going to eventually listen to you and end up hurting themselves

thanks, and what PH where you running in your first cycle? And yeah that was the plan eod. Yeah I really do but I want to get big as shit lol

Did some more research, I was thinking I might just wait a few years, I'll just stick with the supps any post or good supps for you guys can recommend? like bcaa's, creatine, and whey? stuff that can help mass growth.

Waiting is probably the best thing you could do. Stick to basics make sure diet is on point, protein, creatine, glutamine, BCAAs and as an athlete joint support is very important. I've had surgery on my knee for torn acl and meniscus and I live by fish oils after a week I notice a difference! Once you get the basics in Che k then look at things like sarms to help push to that next level

Waiting is probably the best thing you could do. Stick to basics make sure diet is on point, protein, creatine, glutamine, BCAAs and as an athlete joint support is very important. I've had surgery on my knee for torn acl and meniscus and I live by fish oils after a week I notice a difference! Once you get the basics in Che k then look at things like sarms to help push to that next level
thanks, sounds smooth probably what im going to do!

Smart man, in the meantime you can continue to research so that when you do decide to run a cycle, you'll be ready. Good luck bro.

Yoo whats going on guys I had some questions about the pct cycle, with the aromasin. I just turned 20 6'4" about 230 lean and football player, I've never done any steriods before this would be my first time taking them but right now im still working on my plan. I was going to cycle tren and test prop for 8 weeks, 50mg of tren and 100mg of test. but as for the pct I'm lowkey confused how to cycle the pct, you do it two two weeks after your last pin of test? and would you take nolva, clomid and aromasin at the same time? for a month? like I said I don't know much that's why i'm posting.
Thanks andre

Whatever you decide to do make sure u educate yourself with whatever you are taking. When i was around that age the older _cats in the gym would said the same thing to me about your to young and all of that. You wanna know something i wished i would have waited . When your 20 your body well i won't get into that cause i know u have heard it. ____"IMHO DO NOT mess with tren if u don't respect it you will hurt yourself ,,,,,,,(short esters work faster like propinate , for example (masterone propinate or testerone propinate) + (longer esters)deca, test that have long esters like cypionate, enanthate. Read up on ester's , half-lifes of the compound, evo has all of this at the top of the screen where is says bodybuilding , nutrition,and steriods. Dylan Gemelli has some awesome videos on u-tube. __Just go to "u-tube", search evolutionary.org and u can search N2BM and dylan's video's are like the 3rd 1 down . I would highly recommend watching the 1 on estrogen and pct.

Back
Top Bottom