Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Tren/Test ratio

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    13
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Tren/Test ratio

    Why is it that the common logic is to do more mg of test then tren?

    Id like my cycle to lean more toward less bloat and hardness so was thinking 600mg tren a per week and like 500mg test e.

    A buddy says if Im doing 600 of tren I should do at least a gram of test. Why? He says it is because tren is so much more potent that 600 of tren is more than a gram than a gram of test anyway

    Is this true? I know tren is like 5x more anabolic than test, but it still seems like Id want to do his tren with just enough test to not shut down in order to avoid bloating.

  2. #2
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    20,116
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you could ask this question to 10 people and get 10 different answers bro... everyone is different and has a different reason as to why and you can't really say they are wrong aside from the ridiculously high dosing you mentioned... people react different to different compounds, ratios etc and many people swear by multiple ways... personally, i have always kept the doses equal from test/tren and/or when i have used test/deca... i ran test very low with tren at a moderate dose and didn't really care for that personally, but some prefer that where others prefer to run test a lot higher... you have to find what works for YOU, not others





  3. #3
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    13
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That is ridiculously high dosing? I know its not beginner of course but it seems consistent with what I see other guys posting here.

  4. #4
    Buff Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    550
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    Why is it that the common logic is to do more mg of test then tren?

    Id like my cycle to lean more toward less bloat and hardness so was thinking 600mg tren a per week and like 500mg test e.

    A buddy says if Im doing 600 of tren I should do at least a gram of test. Why? He says it is because tren is so much more potent that 600 of tren is more than a gram than a gram of test anyway

    Is this true? I know tren is like 5x more anabolic than test, but it still seems like Id want to do his tren with just enough test to not shut down in order to avoid bloating.
    I would definitely not run Tren that high. With Tren being as strong as it is you dont need much of it to get great results. I have never ran more than 400mg weekly and it was unbearable at times with lethargy, night sweats, and it crashed my libido. Every one is different though. My personal recommendation is keep test high and run a minimal amount of Tren.

  5. #5
    EVO V.I.P. ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,087
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    First of all, get new buddies.
    I would not take any advice from anybody that recommends that type of dosage, that is absolutely ridiculous. Tren is such a potent and strong dominator, it doesn't need much to do its job. That's like nuking an island, but instead of using one nuke 10 of them are employed. It's beyond over kill.
    The real true Honey spot with using tren is at low to moderate dosages and just staying consistent.
    There's going to be a trade off with side effects and increasing the dosages is only going to magnify them so much more, and it will be a very miserable experience.
    Keep testosterone at a moderate dosage as well, testosterone is simply just in there to keep a balance as a replacement, tren will be the workhorse. If you start jacking up your testosterone with it as well a lot of it is going to be unused and it's just going to initiate chit chat with other cellular groups that will ultimately bring on side effects as well. These drugs are simply just tools, if you start bombarding your body with crazy dosages it's not going to respond with some type of Hercules like growth. You will most likely feel like ass and experience adrenal fatigue before anything else.

    Keep tren at a low to modest dosage, and run your test just above modest. This will help keep you Fuller when the tren displays its tendency to flatten you out.

  6. #6
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    50,605
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    Why is it that the common logic is to do more mg of test then tren?

    something about libido or something, just parroted bro science as always

    Id like my cycle to lean more toward less bloat and hardness so was thinking 600mg tren a per week and like 500mg test e.


    A buddy says if Im doing 600 of tren I should do at least a gram of test. Why? He says it is because tren is so much more potent that 600 of tren is more than a gram than a gram of test anyway

    i don't get that logic. so if tren is more potent then test then that means we should run double the amount of test? that makes no sense. it would be the opposite.
    stop listening to 'buddies' on this stuff.


    Is this true? I know tren is like 5x more anabolic than test, but it still seems like Id want to do his tren with just enough test to not shut down in order to avoid bloating.

    tren is 500/500 anabolic/androgenic ratio. but those are just on paper. in reality that doesn't mean you have to run 5X more test to get the same results. but to put it bluntly of course anyone who has any experience with these compounds knows that tren blows test out of the water on everything except for water retention
    see in bold. my recommendation with tren is ZERO test. instead use a mild anabolic with it such as tbol or var. and run the tren 250mg a week. that is it. trust me, that is the best way to use it to limit side effects which will become counter productive

    example:

    250 tren
    30-40mg tbol or var
    n2guard
    cap at 8 weeks

    if you can't blow away PR's on that stack then there is something either wrong with your gear or you don't know how to train or eat
    Last edited by stevesmi; 04-06-2021 at 04:57 PM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale


  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P. MONSTRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    912
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If i have only 2 steroids to chose i pick test + tren for sure .

    High test + low tren = size , grow
    Low test + High Tren = quality , condition, lean out

  8. #8
    EVO V.I.P. Eddie Haskell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    10,728
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    Why is it that the common logic is to do more mg of test then tren?

    Id like my cycle to lean more toward less bloat and hardness so was thinking 600mg tren a per week and like 500mg test e.

    A buddy says if Im doing 600 of tren I should do at least a gram of test. Why? He says it is because tren is so much more potent that 600 of tren is more than a gram than a gram of test anyway

    Is this true? I know tren is like 5x more anabolic than test, but it still seems like Id want to do his tren with just enough test to not shut down in order to avoid bloating.
    I think that's broscience to run more testosterone than trenbolone. I have used tren and test on its own and was good so the logic doesn't apply.

    You DO need a test base with tren but doesn't have to be 1.2:1. Try 250mgs of test and 400mgs of tren you'll love it, with winstrol and cardazol of course.

  9. #9
    EVO V.I.P. BodyMonster34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,914
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    If i have only 2 steroids to chose i pick test + tren for sure .

    High test + low tren = size , grow
    Low test + High Tren = quality , condition, lean out
    bro high tren mean waht? 1000mg? 2000mg?

  10. #10
    Buff Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    550
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    First of all, get new buddies.
    I would not take any advice from anybody that recommends that type of dosage, that is absolutely ridiculous. Tren is such a potent and strong dominator, it doesn't need much to do its job. That's like nuking an island, but instead of using one nuke 10 of them are employed. It's beyond over kill.
    The real true Honey spot with using tren is at low to moderate dosages and just staying consistent.
    There's going to be a trade off with side effects and increasing the dosages is only going to magnify them so much more, and it will be a very miserable experience.
    Keep testosterone at a moderate dosage as well, testosterone is simply just in there to keep a balance as a replacement, tren will be the workhorse. If you start jacking up your testosterone with it as well a lot of it is going to be unused and it's just going to initiate chit chat with other cellular groups that will ultimately bring on side effects as well. These drugs are simply just tools, if you start bombarding your body with crazy dosages it's not going to respond with some type of Hercules like growth. You will most likely feel like ass and experience adrenal fatigue before anything else.

    Keep tren at a low to modest dosage, and run your test just above modest. This will help keep you Fuller when the tren displays its tendency to flatten you out.
    Ding ding ding, we have a winner! Very well said Vision!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •