Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tren on TRT

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Tren on TRT

Hey guys, first post. I have a question about low dose tren on TRT. Iíve taken tren before and loved how it made me feel and the results. It was a blend of trens at 200mg/week. I now do TRT 100/mg test cyp every 4 days. I wanted to add 100mg tren A or E week to it (just take half cc and combine it with my pre loaded syringes from the dr). My concern is what it could do to my blood work as Iím tested every 3 months as of right now. I tried to find other threads on this but guys are taking 300mg+ of tren a week on their TRT among a bunch of other things . Would a dose as low as 100mg/tren/wk change anything on my bloods? My body reacted great to the 200mg with the exception of washing my sheets every night because of all the night sweats 😅. Iím 31 and have been on trt for 3 years. Iím on week 3 of at home treatment. Prior to that they gave me 360mg/ every 2 weeks. Hopefully Iíve given yíall enough info to help out. Thanks!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigers308 View Post
    Hey guys, first post. I have a question about low dose tren on TRT. Iíve taken tren before and loved how it made me feel and the results. It was a blend of trens at 200mg/week. I now do TRT 100/mg test cyp every 4 days. I wanted to add 100mg tren A or E week to it (just take half cc and combine it with my pre loaded syringes from the dr). My concern is what it could do to my blood work as Iím tested every 3 months as of right now. I tried to find other threads on this but guys are taking 300mg+ of tren a week on their TRT among a bunch of other things . Would a dose as low as 100mg/tren/wk change anything on my bloods? My body reacted great to the 200mg with the exception of washing my sheets every night because of all the night sweats 😅. Iím 31 and have been on trt for 3 years. Iím on week 3 of at home treatment. Prior to that they gave me 360mg/ every 2 weeks. Hopefully Iíve given yíall enough info to help out. Thanks!
    Trenbolone even at low dose will change your TRT but it's ok, if you are tested every 3 months do 6 week trenbolone cycles with tren acetate.
    Example
    week 1-6
    200mgs trenbolone acetate/week
    split into 2 shots
    week 7-12
    use nothing, just TRT shots and let your body detox with n2guard and cardazol preworkout
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    even a small amount of tren can throw off a lot of your blood work. it can also come up as estrogen and really screw with your doctor
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Canada Approved VIP SYNPharmaDist's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Brother Tren and TRT cannot be used in the same sentence. Tren will wreck your lipids even at a low dose.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yea that would be tough. If you started a 6 week blast of Tren ace as soon as you get your bloodwork, you may be able to get things back in check by the time the 3 month mark rolls around.

One option is to give it a shot and get your own bloods about a week before your doc runs bloods. If things are still out of whack, stall a couple weeks by saying your on vacation or something. As long as you don't go in looking like you just came off cycle he'd have no reason to be suspicious.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro fuck your doctor just tell him you on tren and if you don't like you can kiss your

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm gonna say no. Unless you know how it'll show up in YOUR bloods, vs someone elses, do you wanna risk it?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    These arenít the answers I was hoping for when I woke up 😣 haha. I was just trying to really lean out for a beach wedding in a couple months.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I could be wrong here, but if by lipids yíall mean cholesterol, mine has always shown elevated. However they performed a yearly checkup on me and found my good cholesterol was as high as it could go and ďbasically cancelled out the bad.Ē- me quoting my dr. Idk if that would change any opinions on my original question.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bro just get your bloods done with your doctors then run your Tren ace. Your lipids will take a hit a touch but 6 weeks low dose not to crazy or just go four weeks .
    type one kills......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast