Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tren and Weed strange side effect

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Tren and Weed strange side effect

Was wondering if anyone has had the same strange side effect from smoking weed while on a Tren cycle. There were a few times when I got really cold and started shivering badly. It didn't really bother me that much, I just thought it odd. But one time I went downstairs at night where the heat was off and by the time I made it back upstairs to my bed, I was shivering VIOLENTLY. I was legitimately afraid I would have a heart attack or something it was so bad. It lasted a few minutes and then I was ok again, but it was a horrible feeling. It's never happened with just weed or just Tren, but something about the combination made it happen.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogznlogz View Post
    Was wondering if anyone has had the same strange side effect from smoking weed while on a Tren cycle. There were a few times when I got really cold and started shivering badly. It didn't really bother me that much, I just thought it odd. But one time I went downstairs at night where the heat was off and by the time I made it back upstairs to my bed, I was shivering VIOLENTLY. I was legitimately afraid I would have a heart attack or something it was so bad. It lasted a few minutes and then I was ok again, but it was a horrible feeling. It's never happened with just weed or just Tren, but something about the combination made it happen.
    Tren can cause anxiety as can weed in some people. Add the 2 together and could just be some anxiety.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    Tren can cause anxiety as can weed in some people. Add the 2 together and could just be some anxiety.
    I've had bad anxiety from weed, but this wasn't anxiety it was a reaction to the cold temperature. Just wondering what went on physiologically that caused that and if anyone else has ever experienced it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dude, no shit. I will get hand tremors when I smoke weed on a tren cycle. Like a 80year old alcoholic. Iíve mentioned it to buddies who run gear and no one else get itís or has noticed. I dive also and some times Iíll shake for a hour after dives. Iím going to start keep a log on my dives and see if these shakes correlate with me being tren also.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Genixcon View Post
    Dude, no shit. I will get hand tremors when I smoke weed on a tren cycle. Like a 80year old alcoholic. Iíve mentioned it to buddies who run gear and no one else get itís or has noticed. I dive also and some times Iíll shake for a hour after dives. Iím going to start keep a log on my dives and see if these shakes correlate with me being tren also.
    Well I feel a little better now knowing it's not just me. Do you dive in colder water? The cold is the only thing that made me shiver like that, but I am also more prone to muscle cramps/ spasms as well I've noticed.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogznlogz View Post
    Well I feel a little better now knowing it's not just me. Do you dive in colder water? The cold is the only thing that made me shiver like that, but I am also more prone to muscle cramps/ spasms as well I've noticed.
    Well you lose way more heat in water than in air so youíre always a little nippy by the time youíre done. It doesnít matter if itís the Caribbean, given enough time in the water youíll shiver.

But yea I do a lot of dives in the winter because of water clarity.

Same with me and muscle cramps. I used to get them all the time in high school sports. Not so much anymore but I supplement with taurine and cardarine daily on cycle.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It doesn't sound like a good thing.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ive smoked plenty of weed with tren and never had an issue... night sweats are a common issue with tren though, so be aware of that... also, tren can really effect your mind in extremely strange ways and far more in some than others...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    no clue because i don't smoke weed nor have any desire to, try not smoking weed on tren and see what happens

if you want me to guess i will say that they both have a strong effect on your nuerological hormones in the brain. so combining them is a risk. i myself just on tren turn into a different person, hence why it is called the relationship killer steroid cause it fucks with your brain
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Probably has something to do with neuro transmitters.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast