Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren and winstrol?

KausjeCe

35 years old
5’7’’
176 pounds
14% body fat
Goals are recomping. If i can finish up 10% or lower would be happy
My plan is tren 100mgs EOD
Winstrol 25mgs 2x per day
What are the pros and cons of stacking trenbolone with winstrol?
Do you think I should change anything on the cycle or is it good to go as it is?

You'll like what it does for your strength and you'll like how you'll be lean and dry yet muscular. This stack also has high odds of accelerating hair loss, however

35 years old
5’7’’
176 pounds
14% body fat
Do you think I should change anything on the cycle or is it good to go as it is?

Need to know length of cycle, training, winstrol no long than 6 weeks most and will you have test base. Maybe post a log as well

i have ran tren a lot of ways

the worst way i ran it is with winstrol

absolutely destroyed my hair, cholesterol, prostate and caused my almost daily headaches

keep in mind I do not have issues with none of those 4 things at all, but this stack nailed all of that

i prefer you use tren with tbol or var. much better and mild

but some people react well to tren and winny so try it. worst case just stop the winny and switch

It CAN be a great cycle but it can also be a problem for many as well... however noone can really answer if its a good idea for YOU without far more information.. you dont give any information about yourself, your cycle history, the length of cycle etc... if you cannot provide simple information, noone can help you.. vague questions get even vaguer answers

35 years old
5’7’’
176 pounds
14% body fat

I like trenbolone an winstrol it's my favorite stack seriously

300mgs trenbolone /week
50mgs winstrol/day
7caps n2guard/day

I love tren with winny! But I love winny with anything and tren with anything lol

Back
Top Bottom