Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone acetate vs trenbolone enanthate - pros and cons of both?

admintoo

Registered
Hey bros,

Love all your articles and videos! Full of info and straight to the point. I am currently planning my 2nd cycle and I was considering running tren or eq. What would you suggest for a tren a cycle? I wanted to stay around the 300mg per week mark while running test e. Also, tren a vs tren e - pros and cons of both? I would prefer only pinning 2 times per week but I want to avoid all sides from the tren at all costs!

With EQ, I was thinking running 600mg of both per week for 16 weeks.

Any suggestions?

Tren ace and tren e are basically the exact same thing. Both provide the same base hormone. The ester only changes how fast the steroid is released into the blood stream and how frequently you need to inject.

A lot of people like to use tren ace for a first cycle with tren because if side effects occur they can 'jump ship' faster because the hormone clears out of your body much faster once you stop injecting then with tren e.

Tren is not a good idea for a second cycle. I would wait until you have done at least 3-4 cycles before trying tren. A Test + EQ cycle would be much smarter. If you stack the EQ with a long estered test like test e or test cyp, you will only need to inject twice per week.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 16
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (Inject 250mg twice per week)
EQ 300-600mg/week (inject 150-300mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Both steroids will be just the same both in terms of side effects, and in terms of results. The only thing that will change with the esters are the realease times. So with the acetate you would get faster results, more stable hormone levels, and more frequent injections. However, with the enanthate you would have the huge advantage of doing considerably less injections.

With the EQ, it would be best to use the enanthate, since it is best to combine same ester lengths with other steroids in a stack. However, if you are not experienced enough, I would not use trenbolone, as it is quite a potent and comlicated steroid. Besides, on a second cycle you will still get pretty amazing results with testosterone and EQ, so I would leave trenbolone for later, when I would reach a plateau.

As guys said, tren a and tren e are essentially the same thing, only that tren a needs to be pinned every day or each other day, while tren e is good once or twice a week.

As for a cycle - it highly depends. Tren is much more harsh than EQ in terms of side effects. One of them is elevating prolactin levels, which means you will need to take cabergoline and its extra expense. Nevertheless, it also has more muscle and strength building properties. Also, EQ is required to be run for longer periods to exploit the benefits.

So the choice really depends on your finances and how long do you want the cycle to be

dont' use tren as a 2nd cycle. save it for later.

the first time with tren I tell guys to do tren A and cap it at 6 weeks. the reason for this is it gives you an idea of what you can expect with sides and results

It sounds like you would be much better suited for a long ester compound. Stick to test E or C as your test base and run EQ at 6oomg per week. Save tren for further down the road. You want to have stronger compounds to work up to. I would keep your test at 500mg though. No real need to bump to 600mg.

I'm with Stevesmi on this, don't run Tren on a 2nd Cycle.

But when you are ready to run Tren.
I always recommend Tren Acetate for 1st time Tren users.
Because of it's Shorter Ester, it Clears the System quicker than Tran Enanthate or Tren Hex.

So if a problem arises, it's much easier to deal with.......................................... JP

Back
Top Bottom