Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trenbolone and being hangry

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Trenbolone and being hangry

I am using trenbolone for the first time and doing 500mgs a week. I started to date this girl a month ago and now we are a couple. Anyway i was at the restaurant the other day with my gf and we ordered Fajitas. I been coming to this place for a while now and i like it cause they make the fajitas in front of you, its kinda cool.
    So we are sitting for like 20 minutes after ordering and finally The girl brought out the food but forget my fajitas. After 10 minutes i started to get angry and i was taking it out on my gf. The service was so bad at this restaurant and the girl was being rude all cause i just wanted my fajitas to eat my mexican food. I mean am i a bad guy?
    My gf started telling me to calm down after i called the waitress a bitch. By the time she brought out my fajitas the food was cold so of course i was pissed.
    I ended up calling my gf a bitch too for not having my back and taking the waitresses side. She stormed off and left. I basically let her walk home on her own and didn’t even go after her
    I came home and started to reflect on myself. This isn’t the man i thought i was SMH. anyone go through this? I never went through being ‘hangry’ before, but i guess hunger/anger is a real thing

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Being hangry is a real thing.. and the service sucked.. that's just piss poor quality service mate

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sounds like you don't have your mind in check. As someone who gets hangry without the tren, you just have to have a better hand on your thoughts and feelings. Thoughts are just thoughts until you decide to make them actions.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    'let the mind control the body, not the body control the mind' great quote by legendary head coach Jimmy Johnson

when you use tren getting hangry is part of the game 100%

the trick here is spread out your carbs. also my advice is avoid restaurants. would you have had this problem if you were cooking at home yourself? i never understood the allure of restaurant food

you get seated around strangers, you have to over pay for crappy food, and the dude cooking your food has a neck tat and stick through his nose in the back where they haven't cleaned the kitchen in 3 years. then you have to wait for it to come out lol .. and the people working there HATE it

learn to cook on your own !!
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    'let the mind control the body, not the body control the mind' great quote by legendary head coach Jimmy Johnson

when you use tren getting hangry is part of the game 100%

the trick here is spread out your carbs. also my advice is avoid restaurants. would you have had this problem if you were cooking at home yourself? i never understood the allure of restaurant food

you get seated around strangers, you have to over pay for crappy food, and the dude cooking your food has a neck tat and stick through his nose in the back where they haven't cleaned the kitchen in 3 years. then you have to wait for it to come out lol .. and the people working there HATE it

learn to cook on your own !!
    This. Meal prep mo-fos!!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This is about the tren bro and it may not be for you... tren can cause serious aggression and so you must be quite careful with it... first thing if you want to continue would be to lower the dose on it... second would be to just stop if you have the feeling of being out of control with it... i had serious emotional problems with it when i used it and thats why i wont touch it now... you have to have an understanding and control of yourself bro... only you can really know that... i knew quickly that i needed to make changes when using it so the first aspect is recognizing that and then second, making the proper adjustments

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Self control can be difficult for many people that use trenbolone and if you find this to be true for yourself then you would be much better off not using it

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sartisf View Post
    I am using trenbolone for the first time and doing 500mgs a week. I started to date this girl a month ago and now we are a couple. Anyway i was at the restaurant the other day with my gf and we ordered Fajitas. I been coming to this place for a while now and i like it cause they make the fajitas in front of you, its kinda cool.
    So we are sitting for like 20 minutes after ordering and finally The girl brought out the food but forget my fajitas. After 10 minutes i started to get angry and i was taking it out on my gf. The service was so bad at this restaurant and the girl was being rude all cause i just wanted my fajitas to eat my mexican food. I mean am i a bad guy?
    My gf started telling me to calm down after i called the waitress a bitch. By the time she brought out my fajitas the food was cold so of course i was pissed.
    I ended up calling my gf a bitch too for not having my back and taking the waitresses side. She stormed off and left. I basically let her walk home on her own and didn’t even go after her
    I came home and started to reflect on myself. This isn’t the man i thought i was SMH. anyone go through this? I never went through being ‘hangry’ before, but i guess hunger/anger is a real thing
    You need to be in control or stop using trenbolone. Sounds like maybe you should switch the tren to test.

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i wonder if you were a baby would you flip out when you got hungry? maybe that is how you were raised and your parents would feed you when you flipped out for attention
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro real men end up in jail using tren. yo did right thing

fuck that bish not bring you food on time
    Best source is https://www.napsgear.org/

bros want to be real man instead of poosy? PM me i teach you real life
    God made primo, God destroys primo, God makes Tren, Tren eats man. Tren inherits the earth

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast