Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone+Cardarine=Winner

Full recomp with Tren and then the endurance boost and fat burning with cardarine ... wow!

The combos of these two are amazing! Wonderful information here matty and the possibilities to keep cardio in the mix is a must when trying to get those last spots shredded. We all know how powerful tren is but when you throw cardarine in there the cardio is still a reality.

That's a great idea an a great article! Glad to see it's safe & effective to use GW (sarms1 obvi) with tren. Wish I knew this last time I was running tren. Will keep in mind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The two go together very well. GW def helps with tren sides as well as dostinex which I get from AG-guys and controlling estrogen with an AI like aromasin. I always use n2guard on tren cycles as well.

My summer cycle I was able to run up to 600mg Tren E per week with minimal side effects, because of adding GW (Cardarine) to my cycle at 20mg per day. It made all the difference in the world, and I won't run Tren again without it

For those that dont know by now, if you want to get the most of of your workouts with tren,GW is a MUST

If you havent tried tren with GW your missing the boat here.....totally changes the game, you can actually get on a treadmill for 20min at a good pace before you wana pass out....lol

^^^ oh yes, definitely real tren. However I get very few negative sides from tren even at 100 ED dose.

All the 'good' sides are definitely present though.

cardarine is the shit. i was about to post how it and tren would stack together but i got my answers here.

tren hex and gw is a go!

Looking at the 'ol Wiki, it was discontinued due to causing cancer in mice. That said, I thought I read somewhere that it was associated with the Nandrolone family. I may be wrong. Anyhow, was wondering if it has a long clearance time like Nandrolone (12-18 months depending on the type).

Back
Top Bottom