Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone for the first time

I had some questions about how trenbolone
I’m 26
5’7’’
200 pounds
13% bf
was advised that I should run the shorter Esther because of its shorter half life but at the same time I hate paying and I would much rather run along or Esther so what do you recommend? also do you recommend time off on/off ?
And is hcg required on it or would i be okay without it?

YOu way too young for Tren bro....you should be taking SARMS

ok so have you even done a test base yet? thats the first cycle. maybe 300 mgs test c or e per week. will need some form of AI on hand (letrozole, aromasin, arimidex). how long have you been training? sounds like you just hit the gym and want to take tren and nothing else lol. tren as with other androgens (halotestin, anadrol, etc.) will give you more negatives than positives imo. been down that road. sure you can lift a truck in the gym but then you walk out and have to deal with the (imo) just absurdly horrible side effects which ultimately end up negating the purpose of going on steroids in the first place. such as poor appetite and poor sleep and mental issues that make life not so fun. also low energy levels.

Tren is not worth it to be honest. The mental side effects are too much to handle. Tren triggers my social anxiety on 200 mg a week. I used to have a very bad social anxiety years ago but it got better. It's not that bad anymore but anytime i run tren it triggers it for some reason. I can't handle more than 100 mg a week of that stuff. Do you really think it's worth the side effects?

This dude dont need Tren but to say Tren isnt worth it is Crazy... Tren is strait wicked and I would run it every cycle if it wasnt so hard on the body. Tren hits at a whole diff level. Cant even compare it to other AAS... Tren, test, dbol equals you feel like da Man!!!!

Back
Top Bottom