Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trenbolone and hcg

stand7for

Registered
On my cycle now tren and test. Heard I need to use hcg during cycle to kick start my testes, is this true? and how much would I use?

You can use hcg after,you will notice that your testicles have shrunk,along with your usual PCT,inject 1500 every five days,until you feel them come back to normal,4 injections is normally enough 😜👍

hcg does not 'kickstart testes'

hcg mimics LH and will cause the testes to actually become more desensitized on your cycle. essentially it is like throwing more hormone at the HPTA

there is no reason to waste your money on hcg. the guy who popularized hcg in the past decade is now doing some hefty prison time. Kevin Trudeau. and there are people who STILL worship this sleazebag who had zero credentials to be giving fitness advice

if you want to keep your nuts plump on cycle use n2generate, hcgenerate from n2bm

You can use hcg after,you will notice that your testicles have shrunk,along with your usual PCT,inject 1500 every five days,until you feel them come back to normal,4 injections is normally enough 😜👍

finally someone who knows how to use hcg , cant believe some people on here say to use it every three days throughout a whole cycle.

What does "kick start testes" even mean?

I have no idea why there is such a fascination with your balls shrinking by a few centimeters. It is completely normal because you are not producing natural testosterone. When you PCT they will recover back to normal size. I don't see a benefit to using HCG at all.

HCG is actually suppressive of natural test and can cause estrogen to rise.

Either just deal with the fact that your nuts are slightly smaller or us a natural product that will not cause more suppression. Go with HCGenerate.

Whenever you put an artificial source of steroids into your body, your body's natural testosterone production will be shut down. Nothing will change that. Not HCG, Nothing.

Unless you have been on TRT for a long time and are trying to come off and get your wife pregnant, HCG Is pretty much useless.

Brother, check out this article on HCG -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...erous-part-2-a-51145.html?highlight=dangerous

Do some research and you will find that HCG does more harm then good. I never recommend including HCG into cycle or PCT layouts.

Back
Top Bottom