Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone High BP and HR

BromeliaNN

Registered
Hey guys i was on 150test+300tren a cycle and around week 3 my bp goes skyrocket and resting heart rate as well. i quit 10 days ago and bp-hr still same. İ already go doctor they put rhtym holder to my chest results will be on my hand 10 day later. Is anyone experience this problem and how long it will take? My cholestrol lipids etc everything fine. Hormones as well. Bp 150/80 around, resting HR 98. Already donated blood didint help

Hey guys i was on 150test+300tren a cycle and around week 3 my bp goes skyrocket and resting heart rate as well. i quit 10 days ago and bp-hr still same. İ already go doctor they put rhtym holder to my chest results will be on my hand 10 day later. Is anyone experience this problem and how long it will take? My cholestrol lipids etc everything fine. Hormones as well. Bp 150/80 around, resting HR 98. Already donated blood didint help

Give it some time, I don't think it's trenbolone related IMO might be other things. I've also heard of panic attacks causing this to guys. Better try testosterone alone since it sounds like you didn't pct. Maybe 250mgs/test/week for now.

you need to back off your steroids or you could get a stroke

Take a break from it all and let everything return to normal

Yeah take some time off and get blood work.

yes i know now tren is not for me. Just curious how long it takes i quit all drugs now, i get blood work too everything seems fine lipids hormones vitamins etc. Its start around 3 week, just after last tren injection 100mg i get cough and after that day heart rate,bp etc goes crazy. Do u guys suggest any supplement? Thanks for all replies

Back
Top Bottom