Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trenbolone makes me horny as hell

Mugsy26

Registered
This is my first time using tren and I'm 26 years old. this is my 2nd cycle. my first was test and tbol and i did not get this horny all the time. i pretty much want to have aggressive sex with different girls, shemales, and guys too. I'm fucking anything within 6 feet of me on tren. is this normal?

This is my first time using tren and I'm 26 years old. this is my 2nd cycle. my first was test and tbol and i did not get this horny all the time. i pretty much want to have aggressive sex with different girls, shemales, and guys too. I'm fucking anything within 6 feet of me on tren. is this normal?

No. Just you.

3 cycles of tren and never fucked a guy or shemale. Talked my wife in to hotwifing because i wanted to see her get fucked by another guy. She didn't want to but i spent ages convincing her then when she said ok she will try it i started a fight with her and threw a phone at her head.

3 cycles of tren and never fucked a guy or shemale.

whoever denied it supplied it :eek:

- - - Updated - - -

Talked my wife in to hotwifing because i wanted to see her get fucked by another guy. She didn't want to i started a fight with her and threw a phone at her head.

lol wtf????????

Reading this made my fucking day bro. I'm still laughing. Irrational anger is fucking hilarious to me. #roidrage

- - - Updated - - -

That was meant for the dude who threw a phone at his wife's head bahahaha

There are some fucked up people in this thread. Can't say tren ever made me think about fucking a dude, a shemale or watching someone fuck my wife. Yall are fucked up lol

Its true bro.
It Fucking does.
Esp if ur running cabergoline with it....... That's the key.
Caber turns you into a perverted fk.
I was hypersexual like you wouldn't believe. Even those femine ladyboys became attractive, and that's new to me.

Remember caber at higher doses makes people gamble and cross dress... So yes...

Back
Top Bottom