Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trenbolone for strength

campetal

looking to use trenbolone for strength this time
I’m 6 foot tall and 213 pounds with 14% body fat and 30 years old
what is the best dosage to use tren for strength? And should I do acetate or enanthate? There is also
oral tren and hex something. Not sure what those are but see them listed for sale

tren is for experienced users only and you make no mention of your cycle history at all... how many cycles have you ran and which compounds have you used?

As Dylan said, Trenbolone is not something for an inexperienced user. Can you elaborate on your previous PED history? I would not have comfort in any way recommending trenbolone to you if you are not properly ready both physically and mentally for it

what is the best dosage to use tren for strength? And should I do acetate or enanthate? There is also
oral tren and hex something. Not sure what those are but see them listed for sale

trenbolone enanthate is the easiest to use since you can inject it 1x/week.

300mgs trenbolone enanthate/week
50mgs anavar/day
7 caps n2guard/day
20mgs cardarine gw/day
2 caps cardazol preworkout
0.25mgs dostinex/day (prolactin)

We just covered this in a podcast we recorded (up soon). It's not the tren. It's how you train.

Back
Top Bottom