Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trenbolone/Test/Proviron cycle update with body video

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Trenbolone/Test/Proviron cycle update with body video

Wassup fellas...

Been running this cycle and been waaaay too busy at work to do much updates here... Usually only on my youtube channel..... I linked the video here and included a recent body photo..

Results so far???

I'm fukkin jacked as fuck... I took the Tren A up to 400 mg a week... Been doing fine other than having a HAIR TRIGGER and wanting to fight everyone in my gym...The test is at 500 mg/week currently.... Proviron is two 25 mg doses per day for 50 mg per day.. AM/PM...

This cycle is THE CYCLE..... Sex drive for days.... I can fuck through a concrete wall if necessary...... Trump has already called for a mini evacuation in my town for all females. Run for the hills bitches..... In the gym I can lift for days, and my previous PB bench has gone up to 345.... I weigh 181 currently and I'm like 8% bodyfat....

Here's my video update for my cycle log..

https://youtu.be/14ia0c4arx4

And a recent pic on my snap.. maybe like a week ago...

OutlawV2
    BJJ Gi/NoGi submission grappler
    Bodybuilder, AF retired Loadmaster

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Looking great brother!would love to see you pack some more mass tho.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Always a awesome feeling to be shredded like a mofo when you go on vacation!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Tough to pack on mass when I can't eat 4000 calories or anywhere close to that a day. I'm a field engineer. I'm out in the field ALL DAY. I'm lucky I can eat as clean as I can, but there's no way i'm ever gonna be like 205 lbs...

Besides I fight and grapple in a weight division.... And I'm strong enough to throw dudes my weight class out of the cage... Having more mass is good.. but it's not the BEST for flexibility and speed..... I think if I can be like 190-195 and still peeled i'll be big asf...
    OutlawV2
    BJJ Gi/NoGi submission grappler
    Bodybuilder, AF retired Loadmaster

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OutlawV2 View Post
    Tough to pack on mass when I can't eat 4000 calories or anywhere close to that a day. I'm a field engineer. I'm out in the field ALL DAY. I'm lucky I can eat as clean as I can, but there's no way i'm ever gonna be like 205 lbs...

Besides I fight and grapple in a weight division.... And I'm strong enough to throw dudes my weight class out of the cage... Having more mass is good.. but it's not the BEST for flexibility and speed..... I think if I can be like 190-195 and still peeled i'll be big asf...
    Hey outlaw, I just tried to send you a PM, your inbox is full. I'm huge into grappling (black belt in bjj) and I've been asking for some advice around the forums for cycles that are grappling friendly. I'd love to pick your brain a little man.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Looking jacked man! Have you needed any caber at all?
    I Didn't Choose the Swole Life, the Swole Life Chose Me

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Totally agree man,you know what you want and whats best for you.I am engineer too but i stay all day in the office

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    nice man, you haven't been around much lately glad to see you back
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Lean and mean.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Hey Outlaw does the tren fuck with your stamina at all? I know grappling takes a lot of cardio endurance and figured tren would be horrible for that?

Just curious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast