Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone/Test/Proviron cycle update with body video

OutlawV2

EVO V.I.P.
Wassup fellas...

Been running this cycle and been waaaay too busy at work to do much updates here... Usually only on my youtube channel..... I linked the video here and included a recent body photo..

Results so far???

I'm fukkin jacked as fuck... I took the Tren A up to 400 mg a week... Been doing fine other than having a HAIR TRIGGER and wanting to fight everyone in my gym...The test is at 500 mg/week currently.... Proviron is two 25 mg doses per day for 50 mg per day.. AM/PM...

This cycle is THE CYCLE..... Sex drive for days.... I can fuck through a concrete wall if necessary...... Trump has already called for a mini evacuation in my town for all females. Run for the hills bitches..... In the gym I can lift for days, and my previous PB bench has gone up to 345.... I weigh 181 currently and I'm like 8% bodyfat....

Here's my video update for my cycle log..

https://youtu.be/14ia0c4arx4

And a recent pic on my snap.. maybe like a week ago...

Always a awesome feeling to be shredded like a mofo when you go on vacation!

Tough to pack on mass when I can't eat 4000 calories or anywhere close to that a day. I'm a field engineer. I'm out in the field ALL DAY. I'm lucky I can eat as clean as I can, but there's no way i'm ever gonna be like 205 lbs...

Besides I fight and grapple in a weight division.... And I'm strong enough to throw dudes my weight class out of the cage... Having more mass is good.. but it's not the BEST for flexibility and speed..... I think if I can be like 190-195 and still peeled i'll be big asf...

Tough to pack on mass when I can't eat 4000 calories or anywhere close to that a day. I'm a field engineer. I'm out in the field ALL DAY. I'm lucky I can eat as clean as I can, but there's no way i'm ever gonna be like 205 lbs...

Besides I fight and grapple in a weight division.... And I'm strong enough to throw dudes my weight class out of the cage... Having more mass is good.. but it's not the BEST for flexibility and speed..... I think if I can be like 190-195 and still peeled i'll be big asf...

Hey outlaw, I just tried to send you a PM, your inbox is full. I'm huge into grappling (black belt in bjj) and I've been asking for some advice around the forums for cycles that are grappling friendly. I'd love to pick your brain a little man.

Totally agree man,you know what you want and whats best for you.I am engineer too but i stay all day in the office :)

Hey Outlaw does the tren fuck with your stamina at all? I know grappling takes a lot of cardio endurance and figured tren would be horrible for that?

Just curious.

Sorry bros god these dudes at work wont' leave me alone....

Yes Tren will fuck with your cardio badly. Especially this much (400 mg acetate)..... I would not recommend it if you are gonna be grappling... Although I do i prefer Gi BJJ vs NoGi cause i'll get worn the fuck out slipping all over the place and shit..... Gi is much slower..

And Jason Alpine a black belt???? Very nice. Much respect bro. I'm ten years in the game on and off and I have my purple belt gi and NoGi....

THis is the bad part about tren. Yes you will be strong as fuck... But your tank will be a NO GO.... So you need to choke him in like ten seconds.....

Back
Top Bottom