Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trenbolone and testosterone ester confusion

wellunz

Registered
I'm looking to do my 2nd cycle, but I am confused as to the difference between using tren and test esters. some guys stack in long ester test with tren E, others are doing prop and tren ace. can i choose to take test E and tren ace or do i have to stick the same ester lengths with both? I'm 33 and 12% body fat.

Man you can do whatever u like.

Buuut usually test e, and tren ace.
Once much more experienced with tren, people tend to use tren e. But it depends on preferences.

Depends on length of cycle, if u did test prop, with tren ace you could run a shorter cycle I guess.

But typically yeh test e, tren ace.

Stick to either long or short esters for ease of pinning. Guys overplay the whole you have to run tren ace so you can get it out of you if it gets too bad. Tren is not going to get you like that unless you abuse it. Stick to a moderate dose of 200-3oomg per week max and you will be just fine. Just don't go crazy high with your test dose either or you can amplify side effects.

I only believe in short esters during last weeks pre contest and for someone that likes to do short cycles and stop , if not i prefer long acting because is cheaper mg per ml and less pinning

Back
Top Bottom