Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triametadizine---the most important cycle support nobody has heard of

BigTurk

Banned
Triametadizine is one of the most, if not THE most important things you can take on cycle to prevent long term heart damage. It works by forcing the heart to burn glucose by inhibiting an enzyme that allows the heart to use fatty acids.

Heart damage occurs with steroid use because the ability of the heart to burn fatty acids becomes compromised. This creates a chain of events that can end up being disastrous, but even if you don't know it, your heart is being damaged. Right now, with every passing day more and more damage is being done while cycling. You can do your best to try and lessen it, but unless you are using Triametadizine you are not preventing it. Even basic Test E cycles show significant heart damage.

It's inexpensive, virtually side effect free and well tolerated. It's a shame more people don't know about this. If you read this and are not using it, you are short changing your heart health. Maybe not this year or next, but eventually you will be. And please let's not turn this into an N2Guard thread. There is no comparison to what triametadizine does.

http://www.ergo-log.com/cardiodrugs.html

Read the article.. the last few sentences were interesting

"Before you start experimenting with these cardio drugs though: we don’t know much about trimetazidine en dexrazoxane. And we know nothing at all about how they react with androgens."

Read the article.. the last few sentences were interesting

"Before you start experimenting with these cardio drugs though: we don’t know much about trimetazidine en dexrazoxane. And we know nothing at all about how they react with androgens."

Neither do we with SARMs.

However the vast majority of prescription drugs people take we DO know a lot about, and most of it is bad, but yet people pop those like they are candy.

And the second part makes no sense since it was used in conjunction with testosterone.

It was enough for me in another article on thesourcecheck forums when a doctor who does bodybuilding talked about it(first time I ever even heard of it) and recommended it as protective, talking a little more in depth. The best part is, you are only taking it while on cycle, so its only 2-3 months in most cases and then off of it.

Last edited:
Triametadizine is one of the most, if not THE most important things you can take on cycle to prevent long term heart damage. It works by forcing the heart to burn glucose by inhibiting an enzyme that allows the heart to use fatty acids.

Heart damage occurs with steroid use because the ability of the heart to burn fatty acids becomes compromised. This creates a chain of events that can end up being disastrous, but even if you don't know it, your heart is being damaged. Right now, with every passing day more and more damage is being done while cycling. You can do your best to try and lessen it, but unless you are using Triametadizine you are not preventing it. Even basic Test E cycles show significant heart damage.

It's inexpensive, virtually side effect free and well tolerated. It's a shame more people don't know about this. If you read this and are not using it, you are short changing your heart health. Maybe not this year or next, but eventually you will be. And please let's not turn this into an N2Guard thread. There is no comparison to what triametadizine does.

http://www.ergo-log.com/cardiodrugs.html

I didn't know about it until you pointed it out. At 20mg/day, I sleep better knowing this is a good medicine.

Neither do we with SARMs.

However the vast majority of prescription drugs people take we DO know a lot about, and most of it is bad, but yet people pop those like they are candy.

And the second part makes no sense since it was used in conjunction with testosterone.

Agreed...
I just wanted to call attention to the fact that there are things unknown... So that some of those gear happy dudes don't just go buying without reading and understanding.

Agreed...
I just wanted to call attention to the fact that there are things unknown... So that some of those gear happy dudes don't just go buying without reading and understanding.

Nothing wrong with that.

I have been running it 7 weeks now as he instructed(20mg AM/PM) and have noticed no real sides other than some muscle twitchiness the first few weeks which has since disappated, but I've had twitching for a while now, it just enhanced it a little bit, but that might have been from my over stimulation of the CNS by working out twice a day during that time as well...

The sides with it are:

-twitching that is reversible and gradually goes away after discontinuing
-increase in HDL cholesterol and improved lipid profiles(good side)
-improvement in exercise capacity/efficiency of the heart(good side)
-roughly 10% lower overall fat burning by the body

Pretty much it...no major negative sides have been reported and it has no known contraindications to use.

Researchers also expect to find more unknown cardio protective benefits that haven't been found yet based on its mechanism of action but since its relatively new and hasn't been studied as in depth as other drugs, they have not been found conclusively.

Last edited:
Big T I remember back before you started your cycle you pointed out this substance. Triametadizine just like any substance has its good and bad effects. I was interested in using it but I honestly was eager to hear the reviews by big turk.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16268443
^^^^
Unwanted sides

Big T I remember back before you started your cycle you pointed out this substance. Triametadizine just like any substance has its good and bad effects. I was interested in using it but I honestly was eager to hear the reviews by big turk.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16268443
^^^^
Unwanted sides

Nothing like this at all...I would assume that would likely be at a higher dose? From what I read, its reversible upon discontinued use.

Also, this is not that uncommon...high levels of L Dopa can cause similar things but only in people who already have Parkinson's or are predisposed to getting it, which I would assume is the case with this as well...

Last edited:
I would also agree but just for information sake I put that out there. Just like with insane high doses of GW caused all kinds of problems however, I have ran GW twice now with 0 sides at all.

I would also agree but just for information sake I put that out there. Just like with insane high doses of GW caused all kinds of problems however, I have ran GW twice now with 0 sides at all.

Same here, I've ran it twice at 8 weeks each time, no sides at all

I will definitely look into this and wouldnt mind giving it a try.....just another chemical to add to my arsenal.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

After Big T brought this up, I've researched the hell out of it, spoken with three MD's who KNOW gear and bodybuilders, and just good God... This is good stuff. I take 20mg/day, and can sleep at night. I've been to the funerals of two guys who were IFBB pros I was personally Friends with, and I don't take this stuff lightly...

Great starting point in those links. Thanks for the info.

After Big T brought this up, I've researched the hell out of it, spoken with three MD's who KNOW gear and bodybuilders, and just good God... This is good stuff. I take 20mg/day, and can sleep at night. I've been to the funerals of two guys who were IFBB pros I was personally Friends with, and I don't take this stuff lightly...

Thanks for the update DD. Lesions on the heart do not sound fun.

Back
Top Bottom