Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triple stack for first time sarm user

NickP91

Registered
Hello everyone,

I have done an insane amount of research on warms and have decided to run my first cycle. I chose to ask these questions on this site hoping to not be harassed by internet tough guys. My stack is already bought and shipped. I will be using SARMS1 products and bought 2 vials S4, 2 Cardarine, 1 Ostarine.

Some background on me is that I am 6'0 feet and currently 270 pounds. I suffered a severed injury 2 years ago leaving me on bed rest for 13 months. The second half of that year I spent rehabbing. Now I am finally able to do intense work outs but am looking to get to my old form of 195lbs at 7%bf (not all during this one stack of course). I played football in college at 220lbs and competed in powerlifting post college. Now on to my questions on sarms...

I will be following Dylan Gemelli's (apologies if misspelled) stack and dosaging recommendations regarding these products. I'm not interested in hearing otherwise. If you don't like him it's your problem, not mine. My diet will very low carb. Only carbs will be fruit in the morning. Fats will come from almonds,avacado, red meat, egg yolks, and nat99th on. I can assure you this is taken care of. I have hired an expert. So my questions are:

1. How fast can I expect to feel results in my workouts?
2. How fast can I expect to see results in the mirror?
3. I have seen virtually ZERO finished logs on the internet. What kind of results can I expect in 12 weeks?
4. If I am happy with the results. How long after running my PCT would I be able to run it again?
5. Are certain types of cardio more effective (HITT or low intensity) with this stack more effective? Or is it dealers choice?

Thank you for any answers you can give me?

1. The haft life of SARMS is less then 24 hours so you will notice the effects within a few days.

2. noticeable results in the mirror will take about a week.

3. Here is a log I did for Sarms1.com on the triple stack: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...alth-fitness-120-day-challenge-log-27523.html

4. After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day
- After the mini PCT, take 2-3 weeks off and then you can start your next SARMS cycle.

5. It is dealers choice. Cardarine greatly increases endurance and ostarine prevents muscle wasting so the more intensive forms of cardio will probably be your best option.

Yeah always has been and always will. I would love to hear as many peoples results as possible just so I have a range of what to expect. I originally was a chunker in high school. With the NCAA testing I lost the weight naturally and dropped from 270 to 235 in 3 months (coaches wanted me to play a different position). I still saved my log and pictures so I'd like to be able to compare this to that log when I'm done. Never wanted to be this weight again, but figured I can see what these sarms do now in comparison to natural.

Im a little confused with properly dosing. The author of the triple stack protocol Dylan Gemelli, is recommending dosing in mg and the vials that I have measure in ML 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1.0 ML. For example, he recommends osta 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. How would I go about measuring that if the vials are in ML and not mg?

Yeah always has been and always will. I would love to hear as many peoples results as possible just so I have a range of what to expect. I originally was a chunker in high school. With the NCAA testing I lost the weight naturally and dropped from 270 to 235 in 3 months (coaches wanted me to play a different position). I still saved my log and pictures so I'd like to be able to compare this to that log when I'm done. Never wanted to be this weight again, but figured I can see what these sarms do now in comparison to natural.

To give you a very precise answer, in one study made with elderly people, the test subjects were given 5 mgs of Ostarine for 16 weeks, and on average they gains between 6-9 lbs of lean mass, and lost roughly 4% of fat. That considering the fact that they did not follow a diet or train. So imagine what can be done with 25 mgs per day with a good diet and training, and not being old.

Im a little confused with properly dosing. The author of the triple stack protocol Dylan Gemelli, is recommending dosing in mg and the vials that I have measure in ML 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1.0 ML. For example, he recommends osta 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. How would I go about measuring that if the vials are in ML and not mg?

It is pretty easy - if Ostarine has 50 mgs per ml, then you will need just 1/2 ml for 25 mgs . The same calculation is made with the rest of the SARMS.

To give you a very precise answer, in one study made with elderly people, the test subjects were given 5 mgs of Ostarine for 16 weeks, and on average they gains between 6-9 lbs of lean mass, and lost roughly 4% of fat. That considering the fact that they did not follow a diet or train. So imagine what can be done with 25 mgs per day with a good diet and training, and not being old.

It is pretty easy - if Ostarine has 50 mgs per ml, then you will need just 1/2 ml for 25 mgs . The same calculation is made with the rest of the SARMS.

Awesome answer to the first question! Exactly what I was looking for!

Now I'm confused on the second though. Correct me if I'm wrong on the following:

0.25ml on dropper = 12.5mg
0.5ml on dropper = 25mg
0.75ml on dropper = 37.5mg
1ml on dropper = 50mg

Is the above correct?

Awesome answer to the first question! Exactly what I was looking for!

Now I'm confused on the second though. Correct me if I'm wrong on the following:

0.25ml on dropper = 12.5mg
0.5ml on dropper = 25mg
0.75ml on dropper = 37.5mg
1ml on dropper = 50mg

Is the above correct?

Yes, this is correct. Just check on all the liquid compounds how many mgs are there per ml, and do regular math.

Back
Top Bottom