Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triple stack from SARMS for the first ever cycle?

Jackedup1223

Registered
Hey Everyone been training naturally for four years and looking to start a cycle. Was thinking if it would be a good idea to start with triple stack and hcgenerate followed by a mini PCT Hcgenerate ES. Stat - Weight 160lbs, Height 5'7", Age 27. I'd say I'm already very muscular. But would like to add more size and get shredded eventually.

thats completely fine to start with... here is the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan so my confusion is if I should run LGD, ostarine and cardarine or just run the triple stack you have on the board? Also do not know what the other two are -M1 MK and cardazol. I’ll do my reading on that. Should I be worried about hair loss from any of these?

Dylan so my confusion is if I should run LGD, ostarine and cardarine or just run the triple stack you have on the board? Also do not know what the other two are -M1 MK and cardazol. I’ll do my reading on that. Should I be worried about hair loss from any of these?
Sarms do not cause hair loss.

thats completely fine to start with... here is the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

I’d go with this stack and even add mk677 to it even though it’s best ran for 16 weeks or more.

Back
Top Bottom