Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triptorelin

ohwow

Novice Brother
Registered
Has anyone been using triptorelin for beginning of pct? When I searched the most recent post was like 2016. My pct is all laid out straight from the perfect pct but was just wondering If adding this would be beneficial?

Never tried but I remember when it was at some point touted as drug that is going to revolutionize pct.

the purpose of pct is to give you a soft landing, not to 'restart hpta'.. there is no such thing so throwing triptorelin or hcg at your body during this time is going to have negative consequences because you will only delay your recover. remember ONLY your own body can recover itself, you cannot force it to by throwing more and more drugs

you may FEEL better using those things, but you are only setting yourself back. it would be like injecting test during pct lol.. makes no sense. of course these meatheads on the internet who never pct'd in their life are all recommending it so it confuses the shit out of people

Iv been on 5 years and only ever pct'd once. I'll be on for life.

I did use triptorelin after being on 6 months. As well as a hcg blast.
After the triptorelin shot I felt amazing... A very strange amazing great feeling. And my testosterone had returned to its pre steroid values, except my pre steroid values were very low. So that's why I stay on.
That's it that's the only pct iv ever run.

Back
Top Bottom