Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trouble with Coinbase

I've used Coinbase for years without issue. The biggest pain is the holding period for transfers. Credit or debit is the way to go.

If there is a problem for me its usually my bank. Chase stopped allowing crypto purchases with their debit and credit cards. Probably scared of the competition.

my transfers are super fast bro. yes it is your bank 100%

bank of america is awful and i would never recommend those bozos for banking, but they are very good with crypto

I’ve used Coinbase at least 10 times with zero issue. And then this last time, I had a ridiculous weekly limit. I bank with Wells Fargo and have had no problems so far with crypto. I reached out to Coinbase customer support and they said they would get back to me in 7 business days. That’s when Nismo recommended Bitstamp. After setup and verification process it was super simple and no problems at all

I’ve used Coinbase at least 10 times with zero issue. And then this last time, I had a ridiculous weekly limit. I bank with Wells Fargo and have had no problems so far with crypto. I reached out to Coinbase customer support and they said they would get back to me in 7 business days. That’s when Nismo recommended Bitstamp. After setup and verification process it was super simple and no problems at all

And they definitely have no daily limits. Curious how did you find your BS account? Wire transfer or some other method?

Back
Top Bottom