Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT at 25?

Gooserstep

Registered
I am not interested in using steroids at all, that isn't my intention. i just want to feel normal. i have been lifting for 8 years but over the past year i have felt tired all the time, even on days i get good quality sleep. i am a skinny guy 25 years old, only 180 pounds at over 6 feet and cannot put on size either. my bloods showed test levels 524 and my doctors keep trying to give me anti depressants. any thoughts on all this?

My bloods are 395, so I think your levels are fine.

If you want to use steroids to improve your progress go for it, just do your research.

If you want to use steroids to bump your levels to the 1000 level, go for it, just be aware it’s a for life thing.

If you think the difference between 500-800 is going to be any golden panacea generally, I regret to inform you that it won’t be, but in saying that, if you think you’d feel better on more test there’s nothing stopping you.

While Anti-depressants will kill your test from what I know, maybe do check in with a couple other doctors as well because life generally is hard and it can help talking to other people just to clear your head, it sounds more to me like your a bit burnt out and need some R and R.

If you want to use steroids to improve your progress go for it, just do your research.

If you want to use steroids to bump your levels to the 1000 level, go for it, just be aware it’s a for life thing.

If you think the difference between 500-800 is going to be any golden panacea generally, I regret to inform you that it won’t be, but in saying that, if you think you’d feel better on more test there’s nothing stopping you.

While Anti-depressants will kill your test from what I know, maybe do check in with a couple other doctors as well because life generally is hard and it can help talking to other people just to clear your head, it sounds more to me like your a bit burnt out and need some R and R.

I think this sounds pretty right on.

Do you think you might be overtraining? What's your diet look like?

I am not interested in using steroids at all, that isn't my intention. i just want to feel normal. i have been lifting for 8 years but over the past year i have felt tired all the time, even on days i get good quality sleep. i am a skinny guy 25 years old, only 180 pounds at over 6 feet and cannot put on size either. my bloods showed test levels 524 and my doctors keep trying to give me anti depressants. any thoughts on all this?
Theres nothing wrong with your test levels

How often do you workout? How many days per week and how long. You "might" be in a legitimate state of overtraining.

Yeah, your levels are fine. You can add a booster like BRIDGE to enhance it but I think your issue is something else . Going on TRT at 25 makes no sense. It's like pulling all your teeth to get false teeth.

I'm thinking trt for life now, maybe the best option for me. Not sure now because of age.

- - - Updated - - -

How often do you workout? How many days per week and how long. You "might" be in a legitimate state of overtraining.

I'm training 6 days per week, about 2 hours per day lots of crossfit and cardio lately.

Cut it in half for a fortnight, see how you feel then ramp back up.

Fatigue is insidious and starts inside your head.

Yeah, your levels are fine. You can add a booster like BRIDGE to enhance it but I think your issue is something else . Going on TRT at 25 makes no sense. It's like pulling all your teeth to get false teeth.

exactly.

and to the OP you are upset and depressed for other reasons. everyone is so quick to blame their test hormones for their life's ills. I wouldn't blame every 20 something these days for being upset. you grew up between 2 of the greatest economic crises since the great depression within 10 years.

+1 on the above your test levels are perfectly fine.

Your volume is through the roof and not letting body recover. In addition like others have stated whats your diet like?

TRT doesnt make sense for you. You are in the middle of the healthy range which is good. TRT is supposed to get you to that same level so you would just be pinning yourself for no real gain.

Back
Top Bottom