Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TRT at 25?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

TRT at 25?

I am not interested in using steroids at all, that isn't my intention. i just want to feel normal. i have been lifting for 8 years but over the past year i have felt tired all the time, even on days i get good quality sleep. i am a skinny guy 25 years old, only 180 pounds at over 6 feet and cannot put on size either. my bloods showed test levels 524 and my doctors keep trying to give me anti depressants. any thoughts on all this?

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My bloods are 395, so I think your levels are fine.

If you want to use steroids to improve your progress go for it, just do your research.

If you want to use steroids to bump your levels to the 1000 level, go for it, just be aware it’s a for life thing.

If you think the difference between 500-800 is going to be any golden panacea generally, I regret to inform you that it won’t be, but in saying that, if you think you’d feel better on more test there’s nothing stopping you.

While Anti-depressants will kill your test from what I know, maybe do check in with a couple other doctors as well because life generally is hard and it can help talking to other people just to clear your head, it sounds more to me like your a bit burnt out and need some R and R.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamma97 View Post

If you want to use steroids to improve your progress go for it, just do your research.

If you want to use steroids to bump your levels to the 1000 level, go for it, just be aware it’s a for life thing.

If you think the difference between 500-800 is going to be any golden panacea generally, I regret to inform you that it won’t be, but in saying that, if you think you’d feel better on more test there’s nothing stopping you.

While Anti-depressants will kill your test from what I know, maybe do check in with a couple other doctors as well because life generally is hard and it can help talking to other people just to clear your head, it sounds more to me like your a bit burnt out and need some R and R.
    I think this sounds pretty right on.

Do you think you might be overtraining? What's your diet look like?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooserstep View Post
    I am not interested in using steroids at all, that isn't my intention. i just want to feel normal. i have been lifting for 8 years but over the past year i have felt tired all the time, even on days i get good quality sleep. i am a skinny guy 25 years old, only 180 pounds at over 6 feet and cannot put on size either. my bloods showed test levels 524 and my doctors keep trying to give me anti depressants. any thoughts on all this?
    Theres nothing wrong with your test levels

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How often do you workout? How many days per week and how long. You "might" be in a legitimate state of overtraining.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah, your levels are fine. You can add a booster like BRIDGE to enhance it but I think your issue is something else . Going on TRT at 25 makes no sense. It's like pulling all your teeth to get false teeth.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamma97 View Post

I'm thinking trt for life now, maybe the best option for me. Not sure now because of age.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 1Michaelv View Post
    How often do you workout? How many days per week and how long. You "might" be in a legitimate state of overtraining.
    I'm training 6 days per week, about 2 hours per day lots of crossfit and cardio lately.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Cut it in half for a fortnight, see how you feel then ramp back up.

Fatigue is insidious and starts inside your head.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Cut down on the 6 days a week - no wonder you've no energy.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What is your diet like? Are you giving it the proper nutrition for weight training?
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for a Pareto Pharmaceuticals list***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast