Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trt

Carlck

Registered
I’ve been on trt for almost 6 months.My doctor keeps decreasing my dose because my red blood cell count keeps coming out too high.I would really like to experiment with RAD ,or Osterine,or mk677,but I know if it raises my red blood cell count......he will decrease my dose even further.

Does anyone know if sarms,peptides or GH secretagogues have any effect on hematocrit?

I’ve been on trt for almost 6 months.My doctor keeps decreasing my dose because my red blood cell count keeps coming out too high.I would really like to experiment with RAD ,or Osterine,or mk677,but I know if it raises my red blood cell count......he will decrease my dose even further.

Does anyone know if sarms,peptides or GH secretagogues have any effect on hematocrit?

I would call the compounding pharma in your area, get another doc name, get a new doc, and to avoid this ridiculous issue donate a few weeks before the Dr appt so your red cells are in range. Problem solved.

What is your TRT dose right now? Does your doc even look at Test and free test numbers from your bloodwork (what were the numbers by the way the last time you checked??) or he purely adjust the dose based on the RBC count?

100 ml of cypionate.I believe it’s because my red blood cell count and hematocrit levels are slightly above range.Tests levels are measured.Free test or shbg levels are not( which aggravates me)The first time he took me from 160 to 140,because my estradiol and hematocrit levels were out of range.Then I went from 140 mls down to 100 because my hematocrit levels and maybe hemoglobin also( I cant remember and I don’t have the test in front of me)I think my CBC levels were off.My main question is... will Sarms affect my red blood cell count?

Just donate blood.

Legit sarms should not increase your red blood cell count.

lol this doctor seems to be fixated on RBC too much

if your RBC's are a little hot but your bp and cholesterol are g2g then i don't see what the problem is. most people on TRT have bad cholesterol and poor blood pressure and their docs keep throwing more drugs at them.

going on TRT he should have sat you down and explained all the risk factors.. in this case he put you on it and now is playing around with your hormones when he should have known this would happen in the first place. it is almost like he is chasing his initial fuckup

lol this doctor seems to be fixated on RBC too much

if your RBC's are a little hot but your bp and cholesterol are g2g then i don't see what the problem is. most people on TRT have bad cholesterol and poor blood pressure and their docs keep throwing more drugs at them.

going on TRT he should have sat you down and explained all the risk factors.. in this case he put you on it and now is playing around with your hormones when he should have known this would happen in the first place. it is almost like he is chasing his initial fuckup

most people on TRT have bad cholesterol and poor blood pressure and their docs keep throwing more drugs at them.

Hey, come on now, it's the capitalist way - profit over people.

I would let things settle with the TRT doc until he isn't requesting blood work so often. Once you are in range he will let it go and only test like twice per year. THen you can mess around with other compounds.

Trt and high rbc

I 've been researching about this lately. Came across a video on you tube from Dr Crisler that I found pretty interesting....this is the text below. What are your guys thoughts on this? I'm sure there is more to come on this topic...also, how about low dose aspirin to help thin the blood?

Published on Mar 23, 2018
People are concerned about blood getting too thick on TRT. The good news is, new data has proven this isn’t the case! Why is it actually normal to have a hemoglobin level of 21? What other conditions is Polycythemia common in? What is the medical industry getting wrong about Polycythemia and TRT? On this episode, Dr. John Crisler talks about the importance of ferritin, tracking RDW and the falsehoods of testosterone replacement therapy.

You don’t want to limit your blood by limiting your iron, because ferritin does a lot more for us than just carry iron for blood. -Dr. John Crisler

Three Takeaways

It’s generally thought that testosterone shots have a higher risk of thickened blood than creams and gels.

Bloodletting lowers ferritin levels. Ferritin is important because it stores iron and is important in many other body functions.

Breaking the relationship between the FDA and Big Pharma would be a good start for the new administration.

At the start of the show, Dr. John shared the new data about Polycythemia and why it’s good news for people concerned about their blood getting too thick on TRT. He also talked about other conditions where Polycythemia can occur, and how altitude can increase your hemoglobin without posing health risks. He shared on the mindsets that are informing the medical industry’s attitude on TRT, and falsehoods about the treatment that aren’t helped by the healthcare model.

Dr. John also shared insights on:
- Erythrocytosis vs. Polycythemia
- How people confuse Polycythemia and Polycythemia Vera
- The causes of a rise in platelets
- The health risks of bloodletting
- Why it’s important to track RDW
- TRT delivery systems and which one is more like to make blood thicker
- Synthetic drugs and their role in increased heart attacks and strokes
- How the internet has given us power over personalized healthcare

When blood becomes thicker it carries more oxygen, and this was always thought to be a risk for people on TRT. With recent studies showing there’s no risk for this, men won’t need phlebotomies or bloodletting. This means you avoid the risk of lowering your ferritin levels. It’s also important for doctors to track other metrics aside from Polycythemia to get a clearer picture of what’s in your blood, and how at risk you are for strokes and heart attacks.

Guest Bio

"Dr John" Crisler is a world renowned author and expert on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), having created several treatment protocols which have changed the way physicians everywhere care for their patients. There are good reasons why men have travelled to be seen by him from every state as well as dozens of foreign countries: "Dr John" successfully treats the tough cases. Go to allthingsmale.com for more information.

I am reading a book called tot bible.They are saying the exact same thing.Treatment for high red blood cell count should be the exact treatment as people who live in high elevations( which is absolutely nothing.There is no concern)They say that donating blood is not necessary .I will run it by my doctor, but I doubt I will get anywhere with him!

I am reading a book called tot bible.They are saying the exact same thing.Treatment for high red blood cell count should be the exact treatment as people who live in high elevations( which is absolutely nothing.There is no concern)They say that donating blood is not necessary .I will run it by my doctor, but I doubt I will get anywhere with him!

Prob not...unfortunately I don't feel most family doctors or even endos etc. Spend much time in this area of medicine. Hopefully that changes and more complete studies are done. I'm intrested to hear any information you may come across on the topic. I'm finding a lot of contradicting information online.

There's a video on the people who live in the highest city in the world (16000 ft above sea level). They suffer from a bunch of illnesses.

Still blows my mind how many MD's are really clueless about TRT. For the love of God, if everything looks good and you feel great...except RBC, then why isn't he just asking you to donate blood? This will 100% of the time solve the issue. If your local Red Cross won't let you donate due to your TRT, then your doctor can right a doctors order which is basically a prescription which would allow you to goto another blood bank and donate. Call around and make sure the blood center accepts TRT patiences with doctor's orders.

Back
Top Bottom