Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT & transition into a semi-natty protocol

kwoood

Hi guys,

My age is 29yrs and I've been on self prescribed TRT (120mg Test enth) weekly for about 1-2yrs, with 500iu HCG weekly and occasional 1/8th of aromasin when E2 gets out of range. The goal was to put myself in the high end of T range for QoL purposes and enhance training, while maintaining fertility + spermatogenesis (testis functioning and size). Worked well considering naturally i have lower end T levels, but i have noticed a slight reduction in testis size and sperm output.

I'm looking at having a break from TRT for 3-4 months and transitioning onto only 500 HCG EOD, 25-50mg clomid/daily and 25mg proviron/daily. Essentially, the goal is to increase testis size, somewhat mid-normal ranges of test levels, and still have an average libido and sexual function during this period.

My concerns circle around erectile dysfunction and energy levels as in the past i've done 3 months of a similar protocol 250iu HCG EOD, 25mg clomid/daily. Bloods were taken during this old protocol - Test = 15.1nmol/L, SBHG = 53nmol/L, Oestraiol 72 pmol/L Free T = 246 pmol/L at i sat around. The idea is to double the amount of dose of HCG/Clomid in the new protocol to increase T and add in 25mg proviron. The idea behind addition of proviron is to free up some of the SBHG and help with libido.

I'm hoping some fellow bros can share some experience in this matter. Please comment or send us a DM :)

Hi guys,

My age is 29yrs and I've been on self prescribed TRT (120mg Test enth) weekly for about 1-2yrs, with 500iu HCG weekly and occasional 1/8th of aromasin when E2 gets out of range. The goal was to put myself in the high end of T range for QoL purposes and enhance training, while maintaining fertility + spermatogenesis (testis functioning and size). Worked well considering naturally i have lower end T levels, but i have noticed a slight reduction in testis size and sperm output.

I'm looking at having a break from TRT for 3-4 months and transitioning onto only 500 HCG EOD, 25-50mg clomid/daily and 25mg proviron/daily. Essentially, the goal is to increase testis size, somewhat mid-normal ranges of test levels, and still have an average libido and sexual function during this period.

My concerns circle around erectile dysfunction and energy levels as in the past i've done 3 months of a similar protocol 250iu HCG EOD, 25mg clomid/daily. Bloods were taken during this old protocol - Test = 15.1nmol/L, SBHG = 53nmol/L, Oestraiol 72 pmol/L Free T = 246 pmol/L at i sat around. The idea is to double the amount of dose of HCG/Clomid in the new protocol to increase T and add in 25mg proviron. The idea behind addition of proviron is to free up some of the SBHG and help with libido.

I'm hoping some fellow bros can share some experience in this matter. Please comment or send us a DM :)

Good to see you post and ask on EVO.

Break from TRT, that's a bad break, proviron is suppressive and clomid will make you like a woman.
This is post TRT PCT you need 12 weeks
week 1-2 clomid 100mgs/day
week 1-2 HCG 500 IUs/day

week 3-7
nolvadex 40mgs/day
aromasin 10mgs E3D
n2generate es 5 tabs/day

week 8-12
nolvadex 20mgs/day
aromasin 5mgs/week
n2generate classic 3 caps/day
cardazol 3 caps preworkout

week 13-14
nolvadex 10mgs/day 13, 0mgs 14
n2guard 7 caps/day (organ cleanse)

Thanks for the reply! hmmm interesting, i've just heard of guys being prescribed clomid (off-label) as monotheapy for HRT, alternative to TRT.
Have you completed or know of anyone who has done similar protocol as the one you've mentioned above?

I am a little worried on how i may will feel after week 2> when HCG and clomid is finished and relying purely only Nolva...

Drop the hgh, use.clomid 50mg EoD and nolvadex 10mg ED. Just Google it a lot of people use this as their TRT protocol for years and maintained 1200 ngdl test level.
However, for most of people had been on steroid this will Not Work because their testicles are already ravaged by the gears.

- - - Updated - - -

Drop the hgh, use.clomid 50mg EoD and nolvadex 10mg ED. Just Google it a lot of people use this as their TRT protocol for years and maintained 1200 ngdl test level.
However, for most of people had been on steroid this will Not Work because their testicles are already ravaged by the gears.

Drop the hcg, hate this autocorrect lol

Thanks for the reply! hmmm interesting, i've just heard of guys being prescribed clomid (off-label) as monotheapy for HRT, alternative to TRT.
Have you completed or know of anyone who has done similar protocol as the one you've mentioned above?

I am a little worried on how i may will feel after week 2> when HCG and clomid is finished and relying purely only Nolva...

Clomid is not HRT or TRT therapy for men, offlabel it can be used by men to help get gonadal health in order but it's not a sure thing.

After 2 weeks with clomid/HCG then switching to Nolvadex and N2Generate you will do fine, we have literally 100,000s of guys who have used the perfect Pct with success which is very close to what you're doing.

Original perfect PCT threads
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...-post-cycle-therapy-(pct)-explained-7556.html
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

bro you should run heavy natty test boosters. run n2generate ES, make you feel gooooooooooooood

Back
Top Bottom