Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT + Clen

paddobear

Hi team, I’m about to begin TRT (starting at 150mg Test E weekly).
Am I safe to add Clen to the mix or wait to see how my body reacts to the TRT?
I suspect the advice will be to wait, but just thought I’d check with any gurus out there.

Genuine TRT, never been on a cycle before but have always been training in the gym, if it makes any difference.

Hi team, I’m about to begin TRT (starting at 150mg Test E weekly).
Am I safe to add Clen to the mix or wait to see how my body reacts to the TRT?
I suspect the advice will be to wait, but just thought I’d check with any gurus out there.

Genuine TRT, never been on a cycle before but have always been training in the gym, if it makes any difference.

I would wait to see how are are doing on TRT before adding clen, even then clenbuterol not the best idea. I would pick cardazol over clen anytime, safer and less heart issues.

I would wait to see how are are doing on TRT before adding clen, even then clenbuterol not the best idea. I would pick cardazol over clen anytime, safer and less heart issues.

I’m in Australia, not sure if I can get that down here.
I am at about 25% BF so am concerned about the amount of aromatase I’ll get from the TRT… I’m told to avoid AI if possible, just looking for other options to drive down BF.

TRT is supported but clenbuterol is not
rather stack cardazol with stenabolic imo

I wouldnt use clen. There are much safer options like gw from sarms4sale or umbrella

Back
Top Bottom