Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trt cruise for sex drive

Naturallyhard

Gonna end my cycle early I had no sex drive before and I have none now like I said I’m previous post my e2 is 650 and my free test 907 on 500mg of test and 50 mg of proviron! So I guess e2 is one of those things u can’t control! I’m on 25 mg Ed of aromasin people say I crashed but who knows no dose worked for me would cruise dose of 125 mg a week be better for a sex drive?

bro, you need to stop using anything... you have been all over the place with your threads... you dont know what your saying or doing and thats clear by your posts... just stop using steroids man... for your own health... im looking out for you here...

Gonna end my cycle early I had no sex drive before and I have none now like I said I’m previous post my e2 is 650 and my free test 907 on 500mg of test and 50 mg of proviron! So I guess e2 is one of those things u can’t control! I’m on 25 mg Ed of aromasin people say I crashed but who knows no dose worked for me would cruise dose of 125 mg a week be better for a sex drive?

I have said this time after time aromasin doesn’t work for some men at all it can kill estrogen all over the body like the brain but you will still have high levels .
Switch to arimedix blocking will be more effective.

If u got a blood test on tren then it's a false estrogen reading.

Another possibility is you went from hi estrogen, freaked out took waay too much ai and crashed estrogen straight away. Also proviron can lower estrogen in itself.

Some people can swing from hi to low to hi to low and that ain't no fun, u end up in a loop and never find a stable blood level.

Pct for you.

Next time perhaps just stick with 250 test and use non aromatising compounds, u have tren, tbol, Anavar, winstrol all amazing compounds that don't convert and typically 250 test no ai is required. I wouldn't even use proviron at 250 test.

I can control 500mg test with one pharma 25mg proviron a day... No other ai. But each individual aromatises at different rates, I'm a low aromatiser.

Being methodical is critically important.

List the other side effects you have apart from just libido...
At 25mg aromasin Ed annnd proviron I can imagine ur estrogen is tanked... And I hate aromasin because it takes weeks to rebuild new aromatase and feel better if u did take too much. And even 100mg dbol Ed won't Fix It. Been there done that. Adex u can feel better pretty quickly and dbol can help.

Personally for me at least for now, I only stick to 250 test and non aromatising compounds.... Because balancing estrogen is an art form, listening to Ur body, being incredibly well researched and being extremely methodical.

You're never going to know your true estrogen levels until tren is out of your system. Then get bloodwork. You ate impatient. You arent going to get this sorted out overnight

Bro you are all over the place and reacting in a very volatile way. First, relax. Second, come off of everything and run a proper and thorough PCT. anything short of that is foolish at this point

Back
Top Bottom