Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT with Dbol only?

Myaf

Registered
I am contemplating the possibility of doing a TRT, and some people told me that you can run TRT without testosterone – just take dbol at low dosages, and it will be safe, because you are taking little bit of it. I am concerned about the liver – how do you deal with taking a liver toxic compound for years? How much Dbol would be good for such a TRT?

I am contemplating the possibility of doing a TRT, and some people told me that you can run TRT without testosterone – just take dbol at low dosages, and it will be safe, because you are taking little bit of it. I am concerned about the liver – how do you deal with taking a liver toxic compound for years? How much Dbol would be good for such a TRT?

If u dont wanna even pin u are not ready for trt.. Trt on dbol is retarded

I would recommend you use RAD140 if you do not want to pin. you can buy it from sarms1.com. a dosage of 10mg a day will be like a TRT dosage of testosterone.

and it is completely safe

Dianabol won't raise your testosterone levels, and won't maintain them, so it is completely pointless to use it on TRT, and even more so at low dosages, because such dosages won't give you results, and will only suppress your natural testosterone production.

RAD140 is indeed perhaps the only viable alternative to testosterone in TRT, as it was specifically developed for that purpose.

I agree with the above posts.
Trying to do TRT on Dbol is a Total Waste of Time and Effort.

Plus ~ doing even a low dose of Dbol for months on end, won't do your Liver any Favors.

It's called TRT for a reason, and not DRT.............................................. JP

Doing TRT with a liver toxic oral steroid like dbol is a terrible idea. Generally speaking, TRT is for the rest of your life. Using liver toxic steroids for a long period of time is a horrible idea for so many reasons.

If you don't want to do injections, look into RAD140 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/rad140-testolone

RAD140 is a SARM that was developed to replace TRT therapy in older men. It is a liquid and does not require injections.

Hey champion.
Doesn't make sense to me at all to use
Dianabol as a TRT.. use testostrone its allot safer and your body naturally produces test but your body doesnt naturally produce dbol.

Make more sense to double your TRT dosis for a couple weeks then add some dbol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrible idea to use dbol as your TRT. There is nothing wrong with adding dbol as part of a blast and cruise but don't use it as your testosterone.

In my opinion, TRT should only be for those who legitimately have low T. No reason to jump on if you don't need it.

Back
Top Bottom