Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: TRT dose timing effecting acne?

  1. #1
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    495
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    TRT dose timing effecting acne?

    Has anyone on here been successful dropping their TRT dose to cure acne? Iv gone from 180/wk down to 140/wk and havent lost any performance or muscle mass. Acne has reduced but not gone away. I pin it 80mg Monday night and 60mg Friday night since it's easier for my schedule to pin at night. Considering the 8 day half life I can't see this causing an issue. My doc says I should even out the dose and pin Tuesday morning and Friday night. Do you think that timing matters for acne? Let alone 3.5 ticks on the syringe is a less exact measurement than 4 on Monday 3 on Friday.

    Also was thinking of dropping dose again to 120/wk. Thoughts?

  2. #2
    Proficient Brother deejal01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    93
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I suffer horribly from acne. The only thing that cured it was Accutane.
    I dropped my dose to 140, also. My acne only flairs up when I get a little overboard with something like EQ.

    Accutane took care of everything for me. I would suggest scheduling an appointment with your dermatologist.

  3. #3
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    495
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by deejal01 View Post
    I suffer horribly from acne. The only thing that cured it was Accutane.
    I dropped my dose to 140, also. My acne only flairs up when I get a little overboard with something like EQ.

    Accutane took care of everything for me. I would suggest scheduling an appointment with your dermatologist.
    Arent the sides of accutane rough?

  4. #4
    Proficient Brother deejal01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    93
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    As for timingÖ. No. Nothing. Thatís overthinking it.

  5. #5
    Proficient Brother deejal01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    93
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by powerup View Post
    Arent the sides of accutane rough?
    I went through an entire course of Accutane without issues except dry lips. You are required to have blood work. My hepatic values were not that much more elevated. At the time, I was also on var. I informed my dermatologist that I was on var and the labwork never set off too many alarms. I was about .3x elevated.

    Accutane was extremely successful for me. I know others from the gym who has their teenage kid on it and it has worked flawlessly for them, too. Like any drug, monitoring for side effects is essential. I would much rather take Accutane than a run with tren.

  6. #6
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    495
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by deejal01 View Post
    I went through an entire course of Accutane without issues except dry lips. You are required to have blood work. My hepatic values were not that much more elevated. At the time, I was also on var. I informed my dermatologist that I was on var and the labwork never set off too many alarms. I was about .3x elevated.

    Accutane was extremely successful for me. I know others from the gym who has their teenage kid on it and it has worked flawlessly for them, too. Like any drug, monitoring for side effects is essential. I would much rather take Accutane than a run with tren.
    But what about after you stopped taking it? Did the acne come back?

  7. #7
    Proficient Brother deejal01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    93
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by powerup View Post
    But what about after you stopped taking it? Did the acne come back?
    Nope. Never. Now, did I have flare ups here and there? Yes. I had a minor flare up when I bulked with Sustanon 250, EQ, and dbol. It was a fine balance to maintain the E2 level. I absolutely 100% recommend the new acne wash from CeraVe. The shit is remarkable and even the active ingredient appears in other products, CeraVe has really fine tuned their acne wash. When the minor flare up occurred (it was nothing like the horrible cystic acne I had) I used Fabior foam from my dermatologist, CeraVe, scaled back the Sustanon. It was a very minor flare up that lasted six to eight weeks. It is now 100% fine again.

    All of this was on my back.

    However, the acne never ever has returned to anywhere near the extent that it was. I have fought with acne all of my life. Iím 48 and this is the first my skin has been clear. I took accutane when I was 45.

  8. #8
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    495
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by deejal01 View Post
    Nope. Never. Now, did I have flare ups here and there? Yes. I had a minor flare up when I bulked with Sustanon 250, EQ, and dbol. It was a fine balance to maintain the E2 level. I absolutely 100% recommend the new acne wash from CeraVe. The shit is remarkable and even the active ingredient appears in other products, CeraVe has really fine tuned their acne wash. When the minor flare up occurred (it was nothing like the horrible cystic acne I had) I used Fabior foam from my dermatologist, CeraVe, scaled back the Sustanon. It was a very minor flare up that lasted six to eight weeks. It is now 100% fine again.

    All of this was on my back.

    However, the acne never ever has returned to anywhere near the extent that it was. I have fought with acne all of my life. Iím 48 and this is the first my skin has been clear. I took accutane when I was 45.
    What was your dosing protocol?

  9. #9
    Proficient Brother deejal01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    93
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by powerup View Post
    What was your dosing protocol?
    You can do a marathon or a sprint. I chose marathon. Honestly, I cannot remember. I think it was 40mg per day. I know we had to adjust the dose twice because of ALT AST values. The dosing protocol is based on weight. There is a lot of info on the Accutane website, too. There is a new generic out there that my gym partnerís son loves. I forget the new but it is one of the newer generics.

    Without any hesitation, I would run a course of Accutane again under doctor supervision. I would not even risk UGL Accutane.

    Accutane is a vitamin A derivative and, to this day, nobody really understands how it works. I have zero regrets. The dry lips can be a bit much but overall, I had nothing else but results!

  10. #10
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    52,680
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    running too high a trt dose can cause acne but imagine the other dangers going on inside your body that you are not aware of.

    you want to never overdose trt
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. acne from roids vs natural acne
    By austin mirrot in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-24-2017, 02:23 PM
  2. Ostarine effecting recovery?
    By Dgunz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-20-2016, 03:45 AM
  3. when does dbol start effecting the body physically?
    By raptor1331 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-13-2015, 10:59 PM
  4. HELP!! BACK ACNE and CHEST ACNE Getting out of control
    By elsolido in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-26-2015, 06:46 PM
  5. n2guard effecting gains
    By shrkb8 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 03:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •