Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT errors to avoid

Jodin25

Registered
I'm an unfortunate victim of having low T at a young age. I am only 25 and in my country i cannot get TRT because the doctor said it isn't low enough (350). so I am going to do it on my own. I never touched steroids before and my plan is 250mg a week tset E with adex and hcg. is this a good plan?

you won't ever convince me a 25 year old needs HRT unless you were in an accident where you lost your nut or something. even a 45 year old doesn't need it. fix your lifestyle and eat healthier and stress less and i promise your T levels will go up.

I'm an unfortunate victim of having low T at a young age. I am only 25 and in my country i cannot get TRT because the doctor said it isn't low enough (350). so I am going to do it on my own. I never touched steroids before and my plan is 250mg a week tset E with adex and hcg. is this a good plan?

It's not low. It's just low average. Your doc is correct.

1: 250mg is not trt.
2: you don't need an AI if you are in normal range.
3: you will 90% never recover so when you are 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 ect you'll still need to be injecting every week. Are you willing to make that lifetime commitment?
4: if you haven't done steroids are you ready to inject every week? Have you got sources you can rely on for the next 60 years?

No that's not a good plan. That is very high for trt. At your age I would look at natural ways to boost your test levels. Are you having any low test symptoms? Your levels are low normal

At age 25 you should respond very well to herbal therapy to raise test. Avenacosides, Faddogia, Bulbine, Cassis Grandis, maybe Tribulus.

My Total Test is at 335-370 and im not on TRT and feel fine and im 40.

Now everyone feels different so not gonna say you are fine but I wouldnt just start your own TRT.

Your dose is too high, aromasin is preferrable to arimidex but could use it but the point of TRT is to use a dose where you do not need an AI, and hcg unless you are trying to have a child is pointless.

At the end of the day its your choice but dont just think "im gonna do my own TRT all I need is test!" You need to be running bloods routinely, you need to monitor any sides you may experience, and not having a script means you are open to sources drying up and not being able to find test.

My Total Test is at 335-370 and im not on TRT and feel fine and im 40.

I can honestly say I don't feel any better on TRT now than I did at 40 when I got on it. I went into a clinic for a consultation out of curiosity and fell for their sales pitch. The "doctor" put on me on TRT with levels in the mid-high 500s which I now know isn't bad for a 40 year old.

I've thought about trying a major PCT and seeing if I can come off but its been 3 years and I doubt I'd recover much at this point. Even if I did somewhat recover I'd probably be back on in a few years. I just wish I would have done my research first.

My doc was overdosing me big time and keeping my levels over 1000. I was also paying $150 a month for 750mg of test.

Now that I manage my own TRT I'm at 100mg wk which keeps my levels around 700. And for $150 I can get a years worth of test. You live and learn I guess, I just try to help stop people from making the same mistake I did. These TRT and anti-aging clinics are popping up everywhere and it is all about the money.

I can honestly say I don't feel any better on TRT now than I did at 40 when I got on it. I went into a clinic for a consultation out of curiosity and fell for their sales pitch. The "doctor" put on me on TRT with levels in the mid-high 500s which I now know isn't bad for a 40 year old.

I've thought about trying a major PCT and seeing if I can come off but its been 3 years and I doubt I'd recover much at this point. Even if I did somewhat recover I'd probably be back on in a few years. I just wish I would have done my research first.

My doc was overdosing me big time and keeping my levels over 1000. I was also paying $150 a month for 750mg of test.

Now that I manage my own TRT I'm at 100mg wk which keeps my levels around 700. And for $150 I can get a years worth of test. You live and learn I guess, I just try to help stop people from making the same mistake I did. These TRT and anti-aging clinics are popping up everywhere and it is all about the money.

Yea its crazy many of the clinics just push product. My primary is on TRT hes 65 and I have known him my entire life and hes like "when you are ready and blood levels start creeping lower we will talk TRT".

I went to one of the clinics just to see what they would recommend. Instantly I was approved for TRT they wanted to give me a dose that day! Their protocol was going to be 250mg/CYP every 14 days......like that wouldnt spike my estrogen and test blood levels then 7 days later I feel like shit on a hormonal rollercoaster....

Fuck that I will work with my doc or like you do it on my own and run my own bloods which i do every 6 months anyways.

Try to fix the issue without testosterone for now. There are tons of lifestyle changes you can make to get that number up. Are you having symptoms of Low T or just basing it on a number?

Back
Top Bottom