Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trt and hair loss

29willie

Registered
I have been on testosterone cypionate for 10 years for my trt dose of 250 mg a week. I am experiencing major hair loss male pattern baldness mpb especially up towards my forehead. It is embarrassing for a 29 year old to already be missing head hair. Do I need to get on finasteride to save the rest of my hair

finasteride is a good option, add n2shampoo and turmeric that's a good combination for you. Also consider shaving your head bald or wearing a hat all the time.

I have been on testosterone cypionate for 10 years for my trt dose of 250 mg a week. I am experiencing major hair loss male pattern baldness mpb especially up towards my forehead. It is embarrassing for a 29 year old to already be missing head hair. Do I need to get on finasteride to save the rest of my hair

I'm guessing self prescribed at that dose

This is just part of the game when using androgens. Some people are more prone to MPB than others but once the hair follicle is fried, it is done. Hair cannot grow back. You can try to slow it down by using N2Shampoo though. I would never recommend using finasteride. It will ruin your sex drive and boners.

i would encourage you to read up on post finasteride syndrome and i have a suspicion you wont be wanting to use it... try some n2shampoo and that will give you some help without harming you

It really doesn’t work for reseeding hair line plus I used that shit for ten years and it killed my libido and messed with my dick when on it man .
For the most part if your loosing your hair your going to loose it just a matter of how long you can keep it .
Seems like when I started taking mk677 and then started using hgh my thin hair stayed at bay thats my experience with hair loss .
Just shave your head after time you won’t even care about your hair .

Like many said it’s all genetic you cannot prevent it really and using hormones will speed it up only if the gene is removed then you’d not go bald but that’s not happening yet

so just shave it don’t think about it

Thats pretty high for TRT you mean every other week maybe?

I make a shampoo for steroid users worried about their hairline: www.N2Shampoo.com check it out buddy.

I use Nioxin shampoo….doesn’t regrow your hair just makes it a bit thicker….like others say if you’re to go bald you will…steroids just speed it up a bit is all

Hair transplant.
When international travel opens up I'll get it done in Thailand... Think it's around 5kau.
In aus it starts at 10k and the barber said he heard Somone pay 17k.

I have receeding hairline... 32. 7 years of blast/cruise.

They use hair from the back of ur head that is DHT prone and one by one plant them in bald places... The reseeded hair is also immune to DHT.
it means hair until you die.

But over the years as you get balder u may need more treatment to get the new bald places...

Idk but I'm doing it when I can.
Thailand tho. Fuk paying 10k. 5k I can do.

At 45 years old I have issues with hair loss when on a cycle. I’ve noticed taking Avodart has helped tremendously with hair loss (DHT blocker) as well as preventing an enlarged prostate. As with all drugs, I believe too much of anything is harmful, so I stop taking Avodart about a month after my last pin. My cycles usually are 12-15 weeks in length, with 500mg a week of test, sometimes I’ll add 300mg of tren E when I really want to blow up, but the test is all I usually need these days.

It’s mostly genetics. I’m on trt but actual trt at 75mg a week (keeps me high normal) and an experiencing no hair loss at all. At 250mg a week you’ve essentially been on a cycle for 10 years… I would seek out a dr to work with you.

Back
Top Bottom