Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT and HCG- Why?

Atrox

Growing Brother
I'm a little bit confused on this issue. I get why someone who is cycling and otherwise has good normal natty test levels would use HCG. Why would anyone- especially over 40ish guys use HCG during TRT, which if they are legit low on natural test, they are never going to come off of?

If they have a trt doc who knows his/her stuff, hcg promotes synthesis of pregnenolone which is a hormone that contributes to feelings of well-being. Testosterone injections will decrease pregnenolone production as the testes shut down. Also, a 40 year old may still want to have kids.

I'm on TRT and don't use HCG. I don't see the need at all, especially being that I'm done with having kids. I have 3 already

HCG replaces LH that TRT shuts down. Without HCG and LH the testes shrink, fertility declines, and pregnenalone production declines. Some say the testes are the single largest producer of pregnenalone, but I'm not sure this is accurate. I would like more information on this aspect of HCG use while on TRT.
HCG simply provides LH to the receptors in the testes, filling in for some of the benefits lost while on TRT and the shutdown it causes.

youtube guru's say to do it I guess... there really isn't anything hcg does except plump up your nuts a little. natural herbals like hcgenerate do the same thing

it doesn't aid men in fertility very much at all.. if you are worried bout fertility then don't stay on.. come off and recover.. when you stop taking it then LH is no longer mimicked and you crash. also it will spike estrogen levels

I'm wondering to what extent hcg use does backfill TRT induced pregnenalone deficiency. If it does enhance pregnenalone production then I am very interested in this. My last blood work showed pregnenalone at 18 ng/DL. Don't know if that is high or low because no reference range was given.
Low dose AI is recommended while on TRT and HCG therapy.

My TRT doc has me on 100 mg TCyp per week and hcg at 1500 iu's per week, although I use 250 iu eod. Also take low dose exemestane as well.

I'm on Test P and Mast,Anavar, I believe I need to do HCG through the course of my cycle .My testes have locked down I think.How much HCG and how often please.Also does Proviron help in this case or not.Is there any use for Nolvadex while on cycle.I've always thought not.

I don't cycle, so really can't answer your ? But there is some useful info in the steroid profile section of Evo.

if you are on trt don't see y you would use HCG

if you are on trt don't see y you would use HCG

To provide LH to the testes; LH that is shutdown due to TRT. I note the benefits of LH above in previous comments. It's really not necessary, but I use it one month on, 2 to 3 weeks off. It's important to take breaks from HCG so that the LH receptors in the testes do not become desensitized. I use it mainly for the pregnenalone production and to keep testes a little fuller and prevent scrotum from shrinking up. Note that my comments are referring to using Hcg as a TRT adjunct, not as part of a cycle. TRT is for life and does not involve restart protocols, where HCG has a different role.

I'm on TRT and don't use HCG. I don't see the need at all, especially being that I'm done with having kids. I have 3 already

Have some more Rick!

Hcg should only be used when really needed I find anything more than two weeks cauaes more problems than it solves.. As steve said the word "mimick" should mean something in the feedback loop

My TRT doc has me on 100 mg TCyp per week and hcg at 1500 iu's per week, although I use 250 iu eod. Also take low dose exemestane as well.

What dose this dose put your test levels at? Do you ever add in some extra test on your own or just what the doc prescribes?

100 mg T Cyp per week puts my total T at around 800-900. HCG stimulates test production a little in the testes, and along with low AI dose, bumps Total T up a bit. Not sure exactly how much. There's plenty of literature out there on the benefits of HCG as part of TRT regimen, but it is not necessary.

I'm on Test P and Mast,Anavar, I believe I need to do HCG through the course of my cycle .My testes have locked down I think.How much HCG and how often please.Also does Proviron help in this case or not.Is there any use for Nolvadex while on cycle.I've always thought not.

Proviron is great because it helps free up receptors and increase total test, almost like an AI. Many people won't cycle without it. If you are on cycle and NOT on TRT for life, the benefits of HCG are obvious.

Proviron is great because it helps free up receptors and increase total test, almost like an AI. Many people won't cycle without it. If you are on cycle and NOT on TRT for life, the benefits of HCG are obvious.

well proviron will bind to SHBG to free up 'free testosterone' ratio. that's where it really shines.

why I love running masteron or proviron as part of every stack

Sorry forgot to extract and post conclusion of study..

Conclusion: Low dose human chorionic gonadotropin appears to maintain semen parameters in hypogonadal men on testosterone replacement therapy. Concurrent testosterone replacement and human chorionic gonadotropin use may preserve fertility in hypogonadal males who desire fertility preservation while on testosterone replacement therapy.

Back
Top Bottom